Twilight books signed by Stephenie Meyer

by on August 8, 2008
in Autographs, Books, Merchandise

With the popularity of the Twilight series on the rise, quite a few autographed items are now available. The selection of books signed by Stephenie Meyer changes but I have seen Twilight, Breaking Dawn, New Moon, and Eclipse available.

Below is a list of some of the signed items available.

Comments

1. Ms.Cullen says:

I want all of my books sighed by her! And i want to see the whole cast of the Twilight saga!

2. Ms.Cullen says:

i love twilight so much i reread it everyday i want my books sighed!

3. the real Mrs.Cullen says:

I WANT IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. jessy says:

i think tatlor lautner is so damn hot!!!

5. jessy says:

i meant taylor lautner

6. Marylou says:

My sister, a nurse, was in California at a seminar last year. The hospital she was visiting had an auction going on to help raise funds for a charity. They had a New Moon, hardback edition autographed by Stephanie Meyers in the auction. She knew how much i love everything Twilight so She kept running downstairs to bid on the book and even sent people to check on the auction while she was attending her meetings. She ended up winning the bid on it and gave it to me for my Birthday! What a great sister!

7. Lily says:

Gosh the people that get those signed books lucky! I love the books…..I wish I could get mine signed…

8. Emily says:

I have three of the twilight books signed by SM. I also have her signature on The Host. How much would you be willing to pay for them? They are all first edition and in great condition.

9. I would love to have Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner’s autographs but they are too expensive for me. Maybe if I save up for a couple years I can get them. Here’s hoping.

Also, I love all the cast of the twilight series. NICE JOB EVERYBODY.

10. WolveGirl says:

I just had to come back to one of the first post right before the first twilight movie came out which brings back a lot of memories for me. It sad to think that the saga is ended but I can’t help to feel that its not over with. Twilight will always live on in my heart, forever. Thank you Twilightguide.com for posting and giving us updates on all of the cast. I will be a member for years to come :)