Twilight Quotes of the Day – And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb

by on March 2, 2009
in Quotes

Thought I would do a Twilight Quote of the day post. Each day I will put down one of my favorite quotes from each of the books.

Twilight: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion. (Edward, Bella)

New Moon: When I dreamed, I stood in the forest again, but I didn’t wander. I was holding Emily’s scarred hand as we faced into the shadows and waited anxiously for our werewolves to come home. (Bella)

Eclipse: I just beheaded and dismembered a sentient creature not twenty yards from you. That doesn’t bother you? (Edward)

Breaking Dawn: Goodbye, Jacob, my brother… my son. (Edward)

Comments

1. denise says:

again i remember those qoutes ;D

“And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion. (Edward, Bella)”

^^ omg this is my favorite twilight qoutes :]

2. Kristie says:

STEPHENIE MYER CAN YOU PLEASE ADD ON TO BREAKING DAWN… cause i really want to know what happens next and like im really bored
    and the movie is nothing like the book
    and my favourite quote is:

”Good-Bye Jacob, My brpther… My son” (Edward)
    its sooooo cute!!
    and they used to hate each other

3. Lau says:

my favorite is

its soo cute

:[ lau :[

4. Twilight Obessed says:

So I cried when Edward said Goodbye to Jacob.
    I cried during that whole goodbye part.

5. bellaaaaaa says:

my ALL TIME favorite quote in almost all of the books!!!!!

-bellaaaaaa

6. Lauren says:

I love the one from Eclipse!

7. teamJACOB!! says:

I LOVE it when Edward says goodbye to Jacob I thought it was so sweet, I also cried when they were saying their goodbyes

8. Lola says:

I have a tie for favorites: “And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a stupid lamb. What a sick, masochistic lion.”

and

“Goodbye, Jacob, my brother… my son.”

~Lola~

9. belle says:

Awww i love these qoutes:

“Goodbye, Jacob, my brother… my son.”

10. cherry-bug says:

omg call me crazzy but when does Edward say goodbye to Jake??? omg i need to read it again seriously he says goodbye? omg im soo slow and feel very stupid

11. Twilight Obessed says:

It’s when they are waiting for the Volturi to decide if they are going to fight them or not.
    When Bella gives Renesseme[I think I spelled it wrong] to Jacob and tells him to run when no one is looking.

remembering?? lol

12. Bella&Edward says:

Im totally crazy about Twilight,I watched movie and read only FIRSTbook,what a shame..I will definitely read other ones too.Are they good..?

13. Tori says:

I’ve never read the books but i saw the movie and it was amazing.. i remember the Twilight quote and some of the other ones. but seriousy Edward in the movie is super hot. i wasnted to like eat him while i was watching the movie lol i really shouldve read the book first.. but its so huge and really intimidating lol maybe ill read new moon and finish before november when the movie comes out.

14. Lillian says:

Aww… I love the one from twilight, my all time favorite quote of the whole series. I like the one for goodbye from Edward too.. :D

15. Hayley says:

My favourite is the one from twilight. I love to repeat that over and over.

16. destiny says:

omg i love twilight especially the quote and when he sucked the venom out her arm

17. haley says:

i love the twlight one i mean who doesnt love it

18. daisy says:

i <333 the twilight && breaking dawnn quote i cried SOOOOOOOOOO much when the said goodbye to eachother i CANT WAIT FOR THE MOVIEZ!!!!!

19. Gabby says:

I loved Eclipse! It’s my fave book!! Specially when Edward & Bella get engaged!!! And, of course, Breaking Dawn, when they tell Charlie they’re getting married! hahaha! And the wedding… and honeymoon. But I cried..a river, literally, when Bella and Edward say goodbye when the Volturi… and give away Reneesme to Jacob! OMG! So emotional.

20. Shay says:

Stephenie Myer,

You should so continue with these books. When I read them NOTHING else Matters. My Emotions Are Like Open I Feel Everyrhing As If I were There. I Have All 4 Books amd I Have Read Them Several Times.I Just Re-Started On Eclipse EXTREMALLY ready For The Movie To Come Out :)
    But please take it into deep consideration to continue the saga.

Sincerally,
    Shay Renee<3
    Huge Twilight Fan :)

21. grf says:

one of my favorite quotes is”when you can live forever,what do you live for?”
    i love it but you don’t have it!

22. Ariel says:

I like ” your like my own personal brand of herion”- Twilight

23. Madison says:

Just yesterday and today I had a Twilight movie marathon with my friend. We saw the first three and then went to see Breaking Dawn: Part I today, because I hadn’t seen any of them. To be perfectly honest with you all, before I knew anything about Twilight, I thought it was…kind of stupid. Too dramatic. I think I can honestly say that now that I’ve seen all of them, I’ve fallen in love with it. <3 I'm in love with the actors and cannot WAIT for Part II of Breaking Dawn. What's even sadder is that I haven't read any of the books, I did this in reverse order….but trust me, I plan to.
    And I am also in LOVE with these quotes. <3

24. Twi-heart/Twilight Fanatic says:

If I ever got the chance to meet Stephenie Meyer, I would thank her for having the dream that started the twilight revolution. BEST BOOK I EVER HAVE AND WILL READ!!!!!!!!!

25. amyloo says:

i love twilight, this is my fave quote. if i ever got a chance to meet the characters i would actually love them. no joke.

26. Nata says:

when I saw the films of the series and looked like Edward looked at Bella could tell he was madly in love with her, because that true love in her eyes can not fake or joke. Then they couple, I love them. They made love a couple years after you have been released movies. TWILIGHT forever