Twilight Quotes of the Day – My Blood or My Body

by on March 4, 2009
in Quotes

Thought I would do a Twilight Quote of the day post. Each day I will put down one of my favorite quotes from each of the books.

Twilight: I don’t think a tank could take out that old monster. (Jacob)

New Moon: Which is tempting you more, my blood or my body? (Bella)

Eclipse: Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV. (Jacob)

Breaking Dawn: I didn’t want to kill girls… even vampire girls. Though I might make an exception for that blonde. (Jacob)

Comments

1. denise says:

i love having these qoutes of the day.

haha, love the eclipse & breaking dawn qoutes. Jacob is hilarious ;D

2. Katia says:

my favourite quote is :and so the lion fell in love with the lamb
    What a stupid lamp?
    What a sick, masochistic lion?…OME..I LOVE EDWARD!

3. Team Newton says:

I love those quotes. I really like the one jacob said in breaking dawn. It’s funny what he said it’s about rosealie. My favorite one bella says in new moon. I dont know the whole thing. I thinks it’s like, I didn’t have to look to know who it was a voice i would respond to wehter i was awake or asleep or maybe even dead. It was a voice i would walk through fire for or less dramaticly slosh throught the cold and endless rain for, edward. OMG!!!!!!!!!! That is my favorite quote from the whole twilight series.It’s so sweet she knows that she would know edward’s voice anywhere and anytime.

TEAM NEWTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Amelia loves Edward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! says:

I like the one that bella says: Which is tempting you more, my blood or my body?

5. bellaaaaaa says:

Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV.
    i love when jacob says that!! i always start laughing out loud and people look at me like im crazy!! lol

-bellaaaaaa

6. Lau says:

i like :

and Which is tempting you more, my blood or my body? (Bella)

:[ lau :[

7. Lauren says:

This is my favorite:Did you seriously just stamp your foot? I thought girls only did that on TV.

8. Lola says:

My favorite: “I didn’t want to kill girls… even vampire girls. Though I might make an exception for that blonde.”

~Lola~

9. Morgan says:

Love those :) ) omg has anyone seen this video?? priceless http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEmmlYwIi-Y

10. belle says:

Ohh i love the qoute: Which is tempting you more, my blood or my body?

Hahaha I love jacobhe is so funny: I didn’t want to kill girls… even vampire girls. Though I might make an exception for that blonde.

11. Hayley says:

I like the 3rd one. I cracked up when I read that in the book.

12. jacoblver says:

i love the eclipse one and the breaking dawn i’m cracking up.