Twilight Quotes of the Day – We Don’t Taste That Good

by on March 8, 2009
in Quotes

Thought I would do a Twilight Quote of the day post. Each day I will put down one of my favorite quotes from each of the books.

Twilight: I promise to try to be safe. I’ll do the laundry tonight-that ought to be fraught with peril. (Bella)

New Moon: Bears don’t want to eat people. We don’t taste that good. Of course, you might be an exception. I bet you’d taste good. (Jacob)

Eclipse: And your chocolate fur reflects what? How sweet you are? (Sam)

Breaking Dawn: I’m not a bloodsucker, so maybe I’m missing something, but Charlie seems like kind of a strange choice for her first meal. (Jacob)

Comments

1. denise says:

“And your chocolate fur reflects what? How sweet you are?” (Sam)

lols ^^

2. mightyprincess says:

I just have to say that i really LOVE what you did with the page, this is so much better than those “MyPark articles on Robert” etc.
    Wonderful and interesting! Keep up the good work! : )

3. Natalie says:

That website it’s perfect. I love it! Do you now where is Poland?

4. Lau says:

And your chocolate fur reflects what? How sweet you are? (Sam)

thats my favorite!`!

:[ lau :[

5. casi says:

Good choice on quotes today. That bella qoute is one of my faves =]

6. bellaaaaaa says:

And your chocolate fur reflects what? How sweet you are?
    That’s my favorite!!

-bellaaaaaa

7. Lauren says:

My favorite: I promise to try to be safe. I’ll do the laundry tonight-that ought to be fraught with peril. (Bella)

8. Belinda says:

hey guys, i just wanted to tell you that this website is amazing…!!
    i love it so much <3!!!
    and…i´m from switzerland…!!!

omg, can´t wait for new moon!!

9. Lola says:

My favorite: “And your chocolate fur reflects what? How sweet you are?”

~Lola~

10. Future Mrs. Hale says:

You’re still favoring jacob! (a.k.a. jacob sucks!)

• jacoblver says:

HEY he does not suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he’s the best character. why would you like a glittering freak? they can’t even take a breath without not wanting to kill u! and they’re ice cold. at least werewolves are nice and warm. you could die of hypothermia from the bloodsuckers! and their heart doesn’t beat!!!!!!!! so go with jake!

• TwilightObsessed says:

Jacob doesn’t suck, but he’s not good for Bella. I like the way Stephenie Meyer ended it. I thought that was perfect. And one of my friends and I have a quote contest going with over 100 quotes, one of my favorites ‘Don’t worry, we belong together. Forever.’

• ashlyn says:

ha i cant stand jacob he is sooo not right for bella yeah hes warm but he could lose it too just look at emily he almost did in the garage when bella told him about her becoming a newborn so very soon. and i lik my men sparkling and maybe his heart dont beat but he still uses it cuz hes a hopeless romantic proof: edward: look after my heart ive left it with you. all to bella jake just uses bella and with jak you could die of a heat stroke so there!!!!! TEAM EDWARD RULES!!!!

11. ali says:

I love all the quotes Leandra! But how come you haven’t been putting any my park articles or anything up as well?

12. bellaaaaaa says:

Did anybody see the post on TwilightLexicon.com about talking to Taylor Lautner on the radio?? All the info is on twilightlexiconblog.com!!!

-bellaaaaaa

13. Lau says:

Yea!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dakota Fanning in going to be in New moon As Jane!!!!!!!!!

:[ lau :[

14. belle says:

haha i love this qoute of the day thing, its so cool

Mah fave: I promise to try to be safe. I’ll do the laundry tonight-that ought to be fraught with peril. (Bella)

15. :] says:

i heard that too LAU, she’s really going to be in new moon.

16. Lau says:

:],
    yea she going to be in new moon it on like all the twilight sites

:[ lau :[

17. “And your chocolate fur reflects what, your so sweet?” sam is totally funny lolz

18. jacoblver says:

any way i love the one’s of only the wolves!

19. mrs. edward cullen says:

Edward is the best! I would never in a million years take that back

20. jacoblver says:

you should take it back.. hey would u like to die??? then go with edward… oh by the way he already has a wife… would u want to be with a cheater????

21. jacoblver says: