Twilight Quotes of the Day – Your Brand of Heroin

by on March 10, 2009
in Quotes

Thought I would do a Twilight Quote of the day post. Each day I will put down one of my favorite quotes from each of the books.

Twilight: So what you’re saying is, I’m your brand of heroin? (Bella)

New Moon: Could you… well, try to not be a… werewolf? (Bella)

Eclipse: You could kiss me, for example. I don’t mind if you want to use me to experiment. (Jacob)

Breaking Dawn: You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster? (Bella)

Comments

1. denise says:

haha i like the breaking dawn qoute!

“You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?” (Bella)

twilight saga <333

2. Hanna says:

lol! the breaking dawn quote is the funniest! she’s like having a spaz at jacob! i would to! bloody werewolf imprinting, although if seth was to imprint on me…thats another story!

3. Mrs Lautner says:

The last one is the best! I totally agree with you! ;) They’re all good after all :)
    :D
    Mrs Lautner

4. bellaaaaaa says:

I really loved all the quotes today!! My favorite would probably have to be the Breaking Dawn one. I love what happens after she said that!!

-bellaaaaaa

5. ali says:

That last quote is so funny! Every time i read that part in Breaking Dawn i start cracking up!

6. Lauren says:

Definitely my favorite:”You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?”

7. mrs.Cullen says:

I love them all but the breaking Dawn is my favorite. i have read the twilight series soooo mant times i can repeat alot of the lines in my head
    btw the books never get old

~Mrs.Cullen!!!!!!

8. Lola says:

My favorite: “You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?”

~Lola~

9. Justine says:

i agree with all of you

10. bellacullen2be says:

Team Edward, Jacob can go die. So Swallow it :-P

• none ya says:

UMMMMM…..but that is really mean i mean for real u dont have to say that. How could u pick Edward over Jacob, i cant pick so u need to watch wat u say cuz some little kids could get on here.

11. Helena says:

Hi i’m Helena and I’m portuguese.
    i didnt understand the quote ‘You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?’ because i’m dont know what is the Loch Ness Monster .. :/ (dont forget im portuguese xb )

12. Helena says:

oh , I have a quote that is me favorite in Eclipse:
    ‘The clouds I can handle. But I cant fight with an Eclipse’ by Jacob

if you try to understand you’d see that is the most beautiful quote in the world (almost xD)

13. robert's wifey says:

i def love them all but id have to say is the last one from breaking dawn was funny i didnt want that book to end poor nessie (renesme)

14. Stephanie loves Edward says:

lol the breaking dawn one HANDS DOWN. i love it its hilarious and i agree the books NEVER GET OLD :D

15. Mrs.Jacob Black says:

Jacob is so Hot!I love werewolves!

16. Abreanna says:

i am SO in luv with all the series, but especially breaking dawn… all the quotes were AWESOME!!!!!!!!

17. aditi says:

i love them all……but i suppose MY favourite quote wud be -
    “hell isn’t bad if you get to keep an angel with you”. :)
    <3 twilight

18. Mrs_Edward_Cullen says:

basically the loch ness monster is a thing rumoured to live in loch ness in scotland. it’s been nicknamed nessie-therefore…

i love renesmee sooo much

19. You could kiss me, for example. I don’t mind if you want to use me to experiment jacob black he could kiss me anytime he wants to

20. jacoblver says:

hey…. HOW DO I GET EDWARD’S UGLY FACE OFF MY COMMENT? any way i’m a total team jacob fan so i feel sad when he’s sad and happy when he’s happy. i cried in eclispe and breaking dawn until he imprinted on renesmee.

21. bella says:

do you know what i am team jacob and voltui cool right

22. team jake says:

i love the last one so funny :))

23. jenny bibby says:

my boyfriend didn’t speak to me for weeks i was that obsessed and i kept tlk n bout Edward in my sleep

24. jenny bibby says:

breaking dawn my fav there are so many time u think it’s not going to work out and u end up cry n at some points. and in new moon can n e 1 read it when edward leaves with out cry n???

25. Megan Hawkes says:

Lol I love Edward he is so so so so so hot!
    I love all the quotes I have read twilight series over 200 times

26. You all can be the future mz jacob black if you want because I AM THE FUTURE MRS.TAYLOR DANIEL LAUTNER!!!!!!!!!!! I love my mmidnight werewolf.

27. I LOVE TAYLOR DANIEL LAUTNER ALWAYS AND FOREVER….GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?

28. jerbear4 says:

edward is awesome!!!!! hes my stepbrother

29. Mrs. Robert Pattinson says:

I love Edward. I wish I could marry him. My favorite quote would have to be from New Moon. “Ahh. But still la ‘tua cantante’” from Aro.

30. Ian says:

In new moon when jacob, alice and bella are in the house, when alice leaves and bella asks will you be back, does alice say when “you’ve put the mutt out”, or “when you’ve put the dog out”

31. Here’s the quotes from above that I’m putting in order from my favorite to least favorite.

‘You nicknamed my daughter after the Loch Ness Monster?’
    ‘You could kiss me,for example. I don’t mind if you want to use me to experiment.’
    ‘Could you…well, not try to be a…werewolf?’
    ‘So what you’re saying is, I’m your brand of heroin?’

Whenever I read that part in Breaking Dawn I start cracking up!

32. Taylor swift is dating talor launter!!! look up talyor launter on facebook. hottest pictures ever!!! I love love love taylor launter!!! i dont care how much of a show off he is cuz u know what…..? I LIKE IT!!!

33. Iv read the whole series. when i watch the movie-i have it-i can say the qoutes before they do. BREAKING DAWN is my FAVORITE!!! I love it so much i had a dream that i was going to marry edward. in the dream i was sitting in my classroom and the teacher wuz like “whats the ring for Madeline?’ and i was like “um…..I m gonna marry Edward….” and edward turned around all smilin and everything.

34. MissLautner says:

Ahaha, one of my favorite quotes is by Alice in New Moon. “Not until you put the dog out,” ahaha. I laughed.
    And how do you think Edward is hot? He’s soo nasty and he has 2 different sized nipples. And Taylor Lautner is sooooo Hot!!

TEAM JACOB !!!(: <3

35. Kalie (Kalz) says:

LOL! I love the twilight quote!! This website is so handy for adding cute tidbits onto my profile!! Thank you!!!

Love, Kalz

36. Kalie (Kalz) says:

One of my favorite qoutes is from Jacob Black

life sucks then you die

Ya I should be so lucky.
    ~Breaking dawn

I LOVE EDWARD!!! WHOOP WHOOP!

Love, Kalz

p.s. *cough cough* Jacob takes steriods!!

37. bella swan/cullen says:

i love the last one “YOU NICKNAMED MY DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOCH NESS MONSTER (bella)”

38. Jake 'n' Embry= HOT says:

lol i love the eclipse quote. oh and um “Kalz” *cough cough* Edward is an ugly leech

p.s JACOB DOESN’T TAKE STEROIDES!
    p.s.s team Jacob/Taylor
    p.s.s.s team Embry/Kiowa

39. Rikke Swan Cullen says:

hahaha number 3 was funny :D

40. moithomi says:

i must admit im adicted to all the twilight movies.

41. MollyJo says: