Twilight & Walmart

Some Twilight merchandise is now available online at Walmart. They have Twilight t-shirts, the board game (out of stock online right now), the Twilight DVD, soundtrack & score, and of course Twilight books. Walmart has some items available online only, in stores only, and some items you can get sent to a store nearest you to save on shipping. I’m sure after the Twilight DVD release they will have much more available and we will keep you up to date with all the new Twilight gear.

Comments

1. bellaaaaaa says:

OME!! I want ALLLLL of that stuff!! Can’t wait for the Twilight DVD!

-bellaaaaaa

2. Dicentra says:

i don’t know if walmart in the states has it but in Canada they have gift cards with the twilight logo on them….

3. bellaaaaaa says:

O that’s so cool Dicentra! I no they actually have gift cards to Borders with the Twilight logo on them.

-bellaaaaaa

4. Emmalee says:

lol I went yesterday and already bought 2 shirts! :)

5. sammi Lautner ! :) says:

:o THEY ALREADY HAVE THT MOVIE OUT !!
    ???????????????????????????????????????

please reply to this ..

6. Lau says:

want ALLLLL of that stuff!! Can’t wait for the Twilight DVD

:[ lau :[

7. belle says:

OMG that is awesome, that walmart has all those stuff,

sammi Lautner, i dont think that they have they movie out yet

8. denise says:

sammi Lautner ! :) no they don’t have the movie out yet.

but I can’t wait!

i think imma go walmart this sat :)

9. EDWARD says:

iiiiiiiii love TWILIGHT i have seen it 22 in one week

10. Lauren says:

Walmart is going to have some great merchandise.

11. twilight luver says:

Wl-Mart has everthing. And at least now i don’t have to go to the mall and go to Hot Topic. Yet again i could buy stuff from Hot Topic online so its all good. =D

12. bella sawn says:

i have the new movie twilight and so far since ive had it i have seen it about 39 times!

13. darisleidy says:

O.M.G i went and got all of that it is all wow …………………….!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. the cullens are da bom says:

i want all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Mrs.EdwardCullen says:

i’ve always loved walmart-they just made it better!!!!

16. dcbaby11 says:

does anyone know the real twitter pages for everyone in twilight and new moon?

17. jasper luver says:

i hate walmart but i’ll go for twilight i want the borad game the most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. IM REALLY LIKEIN THE SHIRT AND THE GAME BUT I CAN GET THE GAME AT BIG LOTS THATS WHERE I SAW IT AT AND THE GAME LOOKS REALLY FUN FOR ME AND MY PARENTS AND FRIENDS TO PLAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY 4 STEPHANIE

19. Hey taylor launter is so damn hot same as robert pattison omfg twilight fan in the house

20. Alice Cullen says:

Hey Peoples How many a y’all are Team Edward? I Just Pretend i’m team jacob.
    But ya know it’s hard to choose i mean if Jacob wern’t so HOT i’d be TE (team Edward) WHAT TEAM SHOULD I CHOOSE!!!!!!!!!
    oh and i have a vampire girl t-shirt!

P.S. Does the Vultori freak anyone else out?

21. I LOVE TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love it soooo much that I got my bff into it and now she’s reading the book!So am I!!!!!!Can someone tell me where to get that twilight stuff?Im a twilight freak,so is my buddy.LOL

22. Did I mention that team jacob sucks. Team Edward is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

23. Oh by the way,Team Jacob is soooooooooo 5 secs. ago. Team Edward is the new Team Jacob. It’s true ppl…it’s true……..

24. jacobs girl says:

O.M.G i going to walmart today to get a twilight item wich one ? and i love wal mart and i seen all 3 twilight movies.like 10 times

25. Effectively written post. You are a really persuasive writer. I can see this inside your article.

26. Bella says:

I love Edward and I can’t find anything in the store and I love the movie

27. Luke bean says: