Reelz Channel video on New Moon

Reelz Channel has a video with “New Moon” news including interviews with the cast.

Comments

1. Lau says:

i really can’t wait for new moon and see the whole cast !!

:[ lau :[

2. bellaaaaaa says:

Me either!! Can’t wait!!!!!!!

-bellaaaaaa

3. Laura Cullen says:

I KNOW I CAN’T WAIT EITHER!!!! but i’m a lil mad that the new cast has been making rumors about Robert…. And Kristen has been hurting Robert’s feelings too!!!!

4. Jessica says:

SOOOOOO EXCITTTEDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!
    I cant wait man it is going to be the other best movie! i am not gonna miss it!
    Love Twilight cast.
    Love edward, jacob, and emmett
    love,
    jessica<33333333333

5. Mary says:

I’m so excited about it can’t wait to see it! I’ll be counting down the months lol I’m sure this one is even better than the first, they had a bigger budget and that helps a lot to improve the quality of the movie.
    Laura what do you mean with the cast/kristen has been hurting Robert’s feelings?

6. ALyxx says:

You are pithatic all of you guys need a lifee !! :)
    i think tht you should get a life .. ::)
    i think you want a lifee ..> !:)
    i think I have a life so i dont like twilgiht soo Suckk a duck and Screw a KangaroO ! :)

LOVE ALYXXSS ! :)
    have a horibiable dayay ! !

7. denise says:

omg, i have a lot of twilight/new moon news to catch up with. my comp was broken for about a week, just got a new one today.

anyways…i can’t wait too.

& ALyxx, you get a life????? then why are you on this site when you could be doing something else?

don’t go on this site, if you are just here to talk bad about twilight! GET A LIFE!

8. Mary says:

totally agree with u denise ;) if she doesn’t like Twilight why did she boder to check this website in the first place?! We do have a life and much happier than hers apparently :p There are some people who just don’t get Twilight…

9. edward luva says:

did u no (well u probably do coz ur twilight fans) Jane from the volturi is dakota fanning and leah clearwater is vannessa hudgens pretty kool info right yeh i no u probably alredy no but dont diss me i’m with edward LOL luv y’all (and twilight)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is another update from the edward luva o yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. edward luva says:

twilight is a thing for da kool peeps in da world so yeah i agree with u 2 mary and denise get over urself ALyxx and dont post another comment that would offend us yeh get a life this is another update from the twilight luva o yeah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. im sooooooooooooo in love with the twilight saga i cant even stop chatting about it!! anyway i love you guys all for loving twilight me 2 i cant wait to see new moon hope u have a great time gossiping about twilight!!! :)