New Moon Movie Posters – Winners!

by on April 16, 2009
in Contests, Graphics

Twilight fans have spoken and we have the winners for the New Moon movie posters. 13,793 votes were cast and Andrea Malisheski from Texas came in 1st place with 2,199 votes. Andrea wins a Twilight pin set plus Team Edward and Team Jacob rubber bracelets. Second place goes to Andy Mink from Michigan with 2,133 votes and Laetitia Longefait from France came in third with 1,985 votes. They each get Team Edward and Team Jacob rubber bracelets. Congratulations to the winners!

Leandra’s picks from the New Moon movie posters are Cayleigh McCreight from Canada, Sandee Phimpha from California, and Fatima R. Villalobos from Nevada. The top three winners and Leandra’s picks will also receive Twilight key chains.

Andrea Malisheski – 1st Place

To see the other winners and Leandra’s picks click “Read the rest of this entry ยป” below.

Andy Mink – 2nd Place

Laetitia Longefait – 3rd Place

Cayleigh McCreight – Leandra’s Pick

Sandee Phimpha – Leandra’s Pick

Fatima R. Villalobos – Leandra’s Pick

Comments

1. Anahit says:

I loved the 1st one from the beginning. Its so cute. All of them are good.

2. tinkbella says:

congrats! i like this
    one too

3. Lauren says:

I loved the 1st one, too. Its really cool! Congrats to the winners! ๐Ÿ˜€

4. Bella says:

congrats i chose a different one but u did a really good job congrats

*Bella*

5. ChloeCullen says:

Congrats!
    They were all amazing anyway!

6. krista says:

Congats everyone! It was sooooo hard to choose! They were all so good!

7. debra says:

great job!!! Love them all!

8. Ayden Yusufov says:

Congratulations to the winners. I got 6th place ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Leticia says:

Congratulations to all the winners! It was very hard to decide. Everyone had such wonderful designs and creativity! Especially congratulations to Andrea!…I live in the Lone Star state, too! How exciting that someone won from Texas. Congratulations, again!

10. BethCullen=] says:

I like Andy’s The Best And I Voted For It =]

11. ali says:

Congratulations to all the winners!

12. hannah says:

i just love twilight i cann’t wait for the movies to come out i cann’t wait till breaking dawn comes out

13. Laetitia says:

I got third place!!!! Thanks!!! ๐Ÿ˜€

14. nunya buisness says:

my only fav posters are 1,20,and 22
    those were my only favs…

15. lore says:

felizidades it is really good!!!

16. BrookeCullen says:

All of the posters were great!!! Good job!!!

17. Karyn G says:

Am bowing low to the winners and true artists of the posters! They are all great!

18. EdwardCullenLuvR says:

I love the first one always

19. Bellaaaaaa says:

Congrats you guys! I loved them all

-bellaaaaaa

20. Tina says:

Good job Andy! Way to represent Michigan!!!

21. Colleen says:

The one that placed second was my fav! I thought it was awesome and perfect but they are all good!

22. brittany cullen says:

omg i loved all the posters i picked that one it was awsome
    congrats

23. mrs.Cullen says:

congrats guys it took alots of time to fuigure out the best honsetly my fav was the 2nd one but the first one was awesome as well sorry i would have enter but i thought i had no talent but know i relize i would have done a great job too but not as great as the winners

24. bellaaaaaa says:

Yay Tina, another Michigander on this site!!lol

-bellaaaaaa

25. sammi lautner says:

Hahah good joB! ๐Ÿ™‚

26. LOrenda says:

MINE WOULD OF BEEN BETTER THAN ANYONE ELE’S HHAHAAHA IN YOU FACE IF I HAD TO CHOOSE ON OF COURSE IT WOULD BE ME (DUH) !!! HAHA IM SO FUNNY

27. jojo says:

you know what LOrenda “BITE ME” lol get it vampire bite me lol sorry i will shut up now ๐Ÿ™‚

28. sophya says:

oh i love that poster you know that and it will be cool to get bitten by a vampire jojo

29. belle says:

Congrats to you all, you guys did a great job, loved your posters, you guys deserved it

30. denise says:

congrats ๐Ÿ™‚

31. BreAnna Pattinson says:

conGrats i loves this one too!!!

32. Andy says:

Thanks to Everyone that helped me Win Second Place!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

33. edward luva says:

well done andrea and also well done to the other people in the contest u all deserved 2 win!!!!!!!!! my favourite was the one that came third but they were all really great!!!!!!!!

34. edward luva says:

jojo
    r u bak from vancouver yet soz am i slow or wat !!!!!!!!!!!!!

35. lauren b.c says:

i love the first one it the best one on there
    and it goes with the new moon

36. chely-chan says:

my fave won!?

37. Miss. Hale says:

i voted for the first one i’m in a great mood now

38. PEASEY says:

Congrats to all the winners! Was a hard choice but Any’s creation won me over.

39. So much thanks to everyone! I appreciate everyone who took the time to vote, not just for me but for all the winners and participants. ๐Ÿ˜€ You guys are awesome!!!

(Much love from Texas!)

40. Lauren says:

Congrats Andi, your poster is awesome! ๐Ÿ™‚

41. CULLENLOVER says:

I really liked the first one the best. Congrats to all the winners:D

42. jojo says:

edward luva, were going home tomorrow night ๐Ÿ™ sweet you were there to .

43. Lauren says:

That’s so awesome, you got to go to Vancouver. ๐Ÿ˜€

44. Twi-tard says:

I love the first place picture…. but I didn’t vote for it myself because that is my least favorite quote from all of the books because that is what Edward says when he leaves, but I am also very weird because if that quote is not in new moon I will be mad:P

45. Twi-tard says:

I like the third one the best but they were all extremely good, great job!

46. Awsome !!
    Congratulations !
    I want to put the winning one on my myspace.
    How can I do this ?

47. Bella4eva says:

I like the poster even tho it doesn’t have Jacob. I’ve seen the fan-made trailors and tho im still on team Edward im begining 2 like Jacob more (not as much as Edward) since he plays a bigger role in new moon. Ps. did any1 notice the pic of Bella+Edwards from twilighters.org???

48. i dont think that contest was very fair being that no one really CREATED the posters
    they just surfed the web for them and BAM! they call them theirs. although they are good and what not, they didnt create them.
    anyone can click a mouse and save
    but it takes real talent to create one on your own

so yeah, these contests arent fair

congrats to the winners even though you dont deserve it

• Andrea Malisheski says:

Um, yes, digital photo manipulation is a legitimate art. If you can get the pictures I used as base pictures and make them look like I made them look after TWO hours of using Photoshop, then I’ll agree with you. But don’t say I stole the work, because it was my own creation. I did not “click a mouse and save.”

Jealous?

49. Jeanah says:

wow i loved the first place pic it was really the best cant want for the movie

50. tasogare *twilight* says:

the first place poster is really graet \(‘0’)/ well done..

51. Diane says:

These are all awesome!! Congrats to the winners…i wonder what the real poster will look like…hmmm…*scratches chin*

52. ur number 1 twilight fan(go jacob) says:

wow! i really liked the 1st 1. some1 is really smart on da computer! i wish i coulddo that kinf of stuff. i watched a really cool tutorial on youtube.com on how they were making bella look like a vampire and making her have red eyes and really pale skin! it looked so cool but i’m 2 stupid 2 B able 2 do that kind of stuff. some1 is also a really good artist. i also really like the 1 where bella is holding the apple and she has jacob(oh my gosh tayor is soooooooooooooooooooo hot!!!!!!) and edward on both sides of her(i dont like rob that much tho. i dont c y every1 thinks hes so hot. i like it better wen rob has makeup on. i think edward in the books is really sweet). i am so totally in love with twilight. oops! i forgot 2 say, i luv every1s posters and think u r all so clever and smart and creative and… wow! i could go on 4ever! my fave lines in twilight r ‘so the lion fell in love with the lamb’, ‘u brought a snack'(i lurrrrrve that line so much!!!!!) and ‘oh! u do smell good bella!'(alice says that)my fave twilight character id emmett. hes also so hot and i think it would B cool 2 hav him as a big bro. he always cs funny things in twilight. i think twilight books r awsum. u rock stephanie meyer! and cathrine hardwicke!(she’s the director of the movie) any way, im going on and on. u guys all did fabulous posters!u guys rock! go twilighters!!!!!!(winner of the mtv nickname awards)

53. Alice says:

Awsome!!!! Twilight 4ever

54. Brittany says:

Congrats to the winner!! ๐Ÿ˜€ Did a very good job ๐Ÿ™‚
    Cannot wait until New Moon comes out! ๐Ÿ˜€

55. Bella Ray says:

I love all of these posters. well not the drawing one but they’re still cool.

56. My favorit one is the 5th one!!!!

57. Ana Soto says:

The first one was awsome!!!!!

58. Liz says:

The first one was awesome! But every time i c it i almost cry because EDWARD cant leave Bella! But we all no wat happens so The first one is awesome

59. Liz says:

the first one is real awesome! keep on making more person

60. The Cullens, The Hales and Black says:

We love them all, it’s hard to beleive that our story has come this far. But still, we look nothing like Rob, Kristen, Taylor, etc.

61. NUNA says:

I LOVE THE FIRST ONE…

62. no one make a cool poster….. in the poster list have nice posters… whatever good job……. taylor lautner,kristen & rob… good luk in urs jobs ok biie

63. I really think they did a good job but i cant wait until the movie comes out because new moon is the most confusing out of all of them

64. JasperlilVamp says:

I love the 3rd one leandra picked. Its my favorite!!!! Can’t wait for the movie. =)

65. Sara Jane says:

The first one is so GHOSTLY!

66. Jemimah says:

i’ve never really liked fanmade posters and stuff and all that…. but i fell in love with ANDREA MALISHESKI’s work…

YOU ROCK… CONGRATULATIONS!!!

67. Monkey Girl says:

Otay when Edawrd said”It will be like I never existed” I almost cryed that was the part I hated the most in the New Moon book.

68. LABCH says:

I think that the poster that came in 1st is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVEYOU EDWARD! & SOMEWHAT JACOB <3 ( & OBVIOUSLY EMMETT… )

69. Twilight Obsessed says:

OMg luvv this!!!!!!!!

70. Hey i like the book’s but i want to see a book off Edward ponit of veiw and if not i will not like twilight nomore so let edward make one off his ponit of view plez’s
    Bye Travis Ellis

71. Can I have a pick at Edward point of view and if “NOT” I well not like twilight nomore it’s not right to hear every one but not edward so let hem make one of hemself if not you well lose one of your best friend

Bye Travis And Anthony Holt

72. Bella says:

Hey your so hot in the move but i thank you just need to hear Edward’s and not see because the move not fun and something like you know . Bella i knoe you want to see hem but wait into the end to see Edward’s because you can hear hem the move then at the end you can see Edward’s. O.k because your hot and they was makeing a book off Edward’s piont of view but people take it and put it all over the web and the writer might now the write is not going to finsh it so you can tell the people thank’s a lot them people a lot for not makeing it come out i hate them so don’t let them see the move ” AND I HOPR YOU WILL LET THE NEW MOVE COMEING OUT BECAUSE I WANT TO SEE IT SO PLEZ’S DO” And i one of the best fan of the twilight book’s so plez’s send me the new book plez’s

Bye Anthony Holt And Travis Ellis From San Lee Middle School Bottom in 8 grade at san lee middle school ” SO WE LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!1″ <3

73. Screw Edward and his preference for brunettes, I want Emmett and im a Blonde says:

I really like it. i have over 300 photos of twilight on my usb and am still adding. Ive had this one for a while and so thought it should win

74. Screw Edward and his preference for brunettes, I want Emmett and im a Blonde says:

to add to my oter one. BELLA, AND TWILIGHT OBSESSED EDWARDS POINT WAS GONNA BE MIDNIGHT SUN BUT SOOOOOOMMMMEBODY DISOBAYED COPYWRITE LAWS AND POSTED IT ON THE INTERNET SO STEPHABIE MEYER WONT WRITE IT ANY MORE

75. yaya says:

where is the wolfpack good job 1st place

76. omg i love the secone 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and to taylor lautner, u rule and hav fun!!!

77. Katerina Svecova says:

I love the 1st place it so beautiful it is exactly the way she feel him near. Congrats to all they are one of the best.

78. sunera says:

cant await for eclipse and beaking dawn already

79. blein says:

i luv the movie and the newmoon trailers both of them!!!!!!! cant wait till the movie comes out!!!!!!! it sucks that we have 2 wait till november!!! and they all look so hot!!!!!!

80. carlie says:

hmph. i’ve seen better. these DEF. are not the best! the only one that deserves to be up there is the 2nd one!!!

81. maryam says:

this is perfect,beautiful&lovely.thank you stephenie meyer,thank you actors & actresses,director,producer&…. all of you. & LOVE YOU ROBERT PATTINSON.

82. Ashley says:

gorgeous just perfect!!! ๐Ÿ˜‰

83. i love them all..and congrats to the winners- all of them!!!

84. lautner's guuuuuuuurl>! says:

i liked them all pretty much. u guys did a great job! oMG! i cant wait for new moon! it will be so exciting!!!!!! i luvvvvv u taylor (jacob)!!!!!!!!! and thx much to leandra for even making this website!!!!! i couldnt live without!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~team jacob allllllllll the wayyyyyyyy (hipervenatling!!!! :))

85. ~BiteMe~ says:

looooove them so hot. good job to all the winners. teachme so jealous

86. Dipika says:

Hey man!! u totaly rok!!!lov u alot….
    see ya…

87. buffycullen says:

i luvd da first and second coz of da fit boys!!

88. vickee says:

personally i like d way of expressing his feelings for Kristie by rob. both looks very impressive in 1st movie,i hav never seen such a lovly,sweet n emotional lovestry in my life time.well done kristie n rob,cheers fo u

89. EdwardsGirl says:

loved them all they did good congrats whoever wins

90. kiana kazemian says:

hi i am from iran
    i love edvard
    wowooooo

91. Silvia says:

Loved Sandee’s poster!

92. Jacob luver says:

I luved all the posters!!!! I am addicted to the books especially new moon!!can’t wait till eclipse comes out!!!!!

93. Shadab Ali khan says:

i extreamly love all these posters. i have mOre than 500 images of New Moon..!!SAK

94. Shadab Ali khan says:

I want to be like jakob..and i will love to bella…!!!SAK