A Twilight Cake

by on June 8, 2009
in News

EdwardCullenLuvR sent in this picture of her Twilight cake.

Comments

1. bellaaaaaa says:

These look soooooo good!! I need to make a cake!!lol

-bellaaaaaa

2. Haley says:

dude that is flipin awsome!

wow thats pretty.

4. marina says:

its so cool i love it!!!!!how do u make a twilight cake my birthday is on the 9th its tomorrow!!!

5. Fee says:

I absolutely love to see all the twilight cakes! they are so neat :o)

6. denise says:

i wanna a twilight cake đŸ˜€

7. Jan says:

amazing!..
    jeez, people are going crazy over those twilight theme cake.. i want one toooo!!..^^

8. ~EdwardCullenLuvR~ says:

Omg! Thanks 4 posting the cake and 4 the awesome comments! I’m glad u like it. Well to marina u can make a twilight cake with an apple. A bag of aples cost about $2.50 to $5
    4 new moon uh u can use a white rose or a carnation as the flower. The carnation works better. The fake flowers are cheaper. They cost about $2 a flower or so. The real flowers are $10 to $35 (it just depends where u get it). um red food coloring is gonna be needed. uh liquid is cheaper. u very lightly dab the flower with the food coloring and let it dry. or u coul dof course use a moon or wolf or something….
    4 eclipse u only need a little less than a yard of red ribbon. it cost around $0.45 at walmart or $0.50-$0.75 at a craft store.
    4 breaking dawn u need the king and pawn pieces out of a checker board. and the cake would need to look like a checker board. A chess game cost about $1 at a dollar store to $20-$35 at a hobby store. There aren’t any red pawns in a normal chess game. so if u have fondant u can make one. I took a different route and got a picture of the breaking dawn cover in edible picture form.
    for the cake part its however u wanna make it. u would need to have red black and white 4 theme icing colors.

9. that is the best cake in the history of birthday cakes ever . <3 (:

10. mrs?edward?cullen? says:

omg, thats amazing!!!!! i am obsessed with the twilight saga and robert pattinson/edward cullen…can you buy a twilight cake at walmart??

11. mrs.edward cullen says:

Bree<33

12. Rachel says:

for my 17th birthday I am going to have a custom twilight cake as well!! I dont wanna just go buy it no no I want mine one of a kind then take a picture of it then then eat it yummy!!! haha

13. ~EdwardCullenLuvR~ says:

I don’t know if u can get a twilgiht cake at walmart i never checked…

14. Mrs.Pattinson/Cullen says:

I LOVE THAT CAKE! That is the coolest thing EVER.

15. breannaika says:

i wanna twilight cake for my 18th birthday i wanted one last year but i didint get onwe so i want one this up comming suummer cuz my birthday is june 15 i cant wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. mary says:

OMG!!!!!
    i love these twilight cakes and i love edward cullen