Twilight and New Moon Cake Toppers

by on June 29, 2009
in Merchandise, News, Twilight Cakes

We receive a lot of email requests asking where someone can get a Twilight cake. If you are having the cake made at a bakery, you can have an image placed on the cake. Not all bakeries will make Twilight cakes, but if you call around you shouldn’t have a problem finding one that will.

If you are making the cake yourself, you can get a Twilight cake topper on eBay. There are a variety of cake toppers available with Edward, Bella, Jacob, and other Twilight & New Moon images. There are different sizes available, even ones for cupcakes, and most can be personalized. All you have to do is add them to your cake. Check out Twilight cake toppers here.

Sample Cake Topper

The images are printed on a piece of sugar paper with edible “ink” (food coloring). It’s pretty neat. Expect to pay $7.50-$9.00 more for the printed image ontop of the original price of the cake (this pricing is for a quarter sheet cake). It is called an “Edible Image.”

If you purchase the item from ebay, when you receive it, make sure you store it in a dark area, and that it is in a sealed container (ziplock bags do work). If the image is hard to peel off the backing, pop it in the refrigerator for a minute or so. Sometimes that helps. If the image becomes brittle, it will be hard to remove from the backing, and more than likely will break.

Thanks Kerri for the additional info.

Comments

1. jenny310 says:

i want that for my cake

2. Kerri says:

Howdie, howdie. If you’re looking for a bakery that does print the pictures, Publix does it for sure. Just give them a call and make sure that they have the equipment to make it.

The images ar printed on a piece of sugar paper with edible “ink” (food coloring). It’s pretty neat. Expect to pay $7.50-$9.00 more for the printed image ontop of the original price of the cake (this pricing is for a quarter sheet cake). It is called an “Edible Image.”

If you purchase the item from ebay, when you recieve it, make sure you store it in a dark area, and that it is in a sealed container (ziplock bags do work). If the image is hard to peel off the backing, pop it in the refrigerator for a minute or so. Sometimes that helps. If the image becomes brittle, it will be hard to remove from the backing, and more than likely will break.

I worked at a bakery for a couple of years ;).

Now, if you are interested in buying an Edible Image machine, all you need is a tax ID number and $1000…;). I also run my own on the side decorating business and hope to one day be able to buy the machine, so I can print images.

wow. thx Kerri! i’ll follow ur advice!

4. aliceann says:

Ooooo,thx karri!that will b great!a cake topper would also do great!

5. ali says:

I wish I could get a Twilight cake~ Maybe if I’m lucky someone will get me one for my birthday! Please join my site, twilighterz4life.webs.com!

6. Bloodsucker says:

Why do you FOOLISH IDIOTS waste time on
    this crappy vampire poo? Why don’t you just
    shut up about “oh, i’m a vampire let me bite you” crap? If you don’t stop talking about Edward And Bella I will puke on every one of you!

7. Sanja says:

So you think publix will do it for sure? My birthday is this weekend and my mom wants to get this done for me.

8. RACHEL S says:

i also had a twilight cake this year for my birthday and i would like to know an email address to where and who i send it to thanks

9. becky says:

find edible frosting sheets here

10. sabrina says:

hi , i have a person maken my daughter a new moon cake , but looking for the little action figure to put on it , if anyone knows where i can get them at a resonable price

11. BakerGirl17 says:

Hi All!
    My father owns a Bakery, I work there and do the Edible imaging. We do have the machine for all you lucky people who live near us! we are known as the Cadott Bakery. But the problem here with SOME bakeries is they need a license to print there images. Unless you go thro a supplier, which we do. Otherwise no supplier (for the bakeries) no license (for anyone) otherwise SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT can sue your butt till you drop from strangelment. OR I would suggest keeping all of this on the downlow.
    P.S. am i twilight fan too! can’t wait for Eclipse….