Twilight Saga still topping the book charts

by on July 9, 2009
in Books, Stephenie Meyer

The Twilight Saga novels continue to dominate USA TODAY’s Best-Selling Books list in the second quarter.

Here are their standings:

1. New Moon by Stephenie Meyer
2. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
3. Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer
4. Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
19.The Host by Stephenie Meyer

Read the entire article here.

Comments

1. alice says:

i want to read the host! but im not alowed

2. Yay first comment!!
    I am soo happy for Stepheine!! :]

3. alice says:

i really want to read the host but i am not alowed!!!!!!!!!GRRRRRRRRRRRRR

4. cullen101 says:

GO twilight! It will still be the best years from now! Or so i believe

5. Odile says:

for alice ‘why not!’ I’m thirteen and I read it yeah it is about an alien being gay to a guy a girl (that the alien is hosting on you have to read the book to under stand) likes but sososososo what!

6. Congrats Stephanie! I continue to read Twilight over and over and I am planning on getting “The Host”! Your work is amazing and I can’t get enough!

Best wishes to you and your family.

7. constanza says:

rly?? new moon is number 1?? RLY???
    huh.. i woulda thought it would b twilight..

8. maddie says:

YEAH STEPHANIE ! i have re-read each book atleast 10 timess !! they never get old ! love the twilight saga <3 best bookkss ever ! 🙂

woo-hoo! they were number one from the start.

10. vanessa says:

Yay those books never get old i haven’t read the host bt i dont think i will be allowed to get it because i read too much but yay go stephanie!! Imagine how midnight sun is going to be.Lol

11. klutzy says:

i dont think they’re gunna be leaving the top four any time soon…:] good job stephenie! go TWILIGHT SAGA!!!!:]

12. werewolf says:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! GO STEPHENIE! i’m soooo exsited 4 her! the saga is sooo awsome the best books ever!! and i’m with u vanessa i haven’t read the host but i can’t wait 4 midnight sun!! ooooooooo, i’m sooooo exsited 4 stephenie and the progress of the books!!!! ;D

13. Ammierose says:

Is there still no official release date for Midnight Sun?? Do you think she will ever finish it??

14. aliceann says:

Constanza: new moon is probably 1 because the movie is coming out soon, so thats the most popular book now….thats just my guess 😉

And in response to Ammierose: no, sadly, im pretty sure there is no official date :(. and who knows if she will finish it(I RLY HOPE SO!), but she says that if she does it will probably like take years till its published and out.
    and gongrats steph! of course the books dominate the list! they are amazinG!!

15. Topaz says:

I’v read the Twiligth saga at lest 30 times because they are a great read and have got’en uthers to read them as well.congrats stephenie and I rly hope she publishes Midnight Sun Edward side should be told it’s to good to wast and it let’s you in to his head!!!!

16. yipee says:

I love those books but I have not read the host yet! I really want to congrats stephenie I love your work and I wish you the best of luck!

17. Mrs. Cullen says:

OMG!!!! Congrats Stephenie!!!!
    Check out this awesome website called:
    mandhjustforgirls.webs.com!!!! It’s ssooo awesome!!! I luv robert pattinson! he robbed my heart!!!!

18. ysatis :] says:

im so happy for stephenie* & i absolutley adore the SAGA ^_^ its friking awesome.
    – – even though my boyfriend calls it the “devil books” because i cant put it down & i cant stop reading/talking about it ;D

19. ~EdwardCullenLuvR~ says:

bella looks like her…

20. Sia says:

Congrats STEPHENIE ! She does deserve this and it’s awesome that in the past 6 months the Twilight books have sold the most from stores to online THAT’S COOL !

21. CullenFan says:

hmm the host is not my favorite book, it doesnt make much sence!

22. SHE KIKS BUT!!!!!!!!!THOSE ARE ALL MY FAVORITE!!! IN THAT SAME ORDER!!! LOL!!!

23. Jessica & Edward says:

WOOT !!!!!!!!!!!!
    GO TWILIGHT SAGA !!!!!!

24. Edwardluvr87 says:

Go twilight saga!!!!!!!!!! I re-read the saga like 4 times and it never gets old ,and it never ever ever ever ever ever ever will !!!!!! Stephenie you rock 4 creating the twilight series !!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 Ur the best author ever !!!!!!

25. Elle says:

I’m the mom of a 13 year old. Started reading one ofthese books(Twilight) of my daughter’s and cannot put it down. I even went today and bought the next in the series. You rock, Stephenie.

Elle