Twiight Cast to attend Teen Choice Awards

by on August 3, 2009
in Cast & Characters, News

An article at ET confirms the following members of the Twilight cast will be attending the 2009 Tenn Choice Awards:
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner, Ashley Greene, Nikki Reed and Kellan Lutz.

Here are all the categories Twilight is nominated in:

Best Drama Movie
Best Romance Movie
Best Drama Actor – Rob Pattinson
Best Drama Actress – Kristen Stewart
Best Villain – Cam Gigandet
Best Fresh Face Male – Taylor Lautner
Best Fresh Face Female – Ashley Greene
Best Fresh Face Female – Nikki Reed
Best Lip lock – Rob Pattinson and Kristen Stewart
Best Rumble – Rob Pattinson vs Cam Gigandet
Male Hottie – Rob Pattinson
Music: Rock Track – Paramore for “Decode”
Music Album Soundtrack – Twilight

You have to between the ages of 13-19.

Go here to vote.

Comments

1. cullen101 says:

awesome i was hoping that they would come but then again who wasnt?! well its just getting bigger and better! yay robs coming thats the perfect awards show,team edward forever!!!

2. thi says:

hope everyone wins everything!!! lol. hey whos ever heard of the show home improvement? just curious.

3. YAY!!!! IM SOO HAPPY!!!I CNT WAIT 2 SEE ROBS FACE WEN HY WINS MALE HOTTIE!!! N OV COURSE ALL THE OTHR AWARDS! team edward!!!!!

4. andrea says:

omg i noe “AND THE AWARD GOES TO ROBERT PATTINSON” and then we all start screaming lolz i kant wait its next monday yay

team edward lovers u guys are awesome! =)

5. twilight.nerd says:

I really hope they win everything! Especially Rob! Go team Edward!!

and like ndrea said “team Edward lovers ARE awesome!! I love you guys!

6. twilight.nerd says:

andrea*

7. aliceann says:

yes! team edward lovers are awsome!…not that there is any problem with you, team jacob lovers, just saying :)…i do love jacob too, but i’ve gotta go with team edward baby!

but, i’m also team switzerland :)))

8. aliceann says:

oh annd, VOTE U GUYS!!!! 😉

9. Team Jacober says:

I been trying to vote every day for Twilight. I hope they win everything like in the MTV Movie Awards (well, almost everything.) But, Team Edward? What happened to all those Team Jacobers? Anybody?

10. Valerie says:

yeah if we want them to win lets VOTE everyday=)

11. Lara says:

@ Thi

Home Improvement was a long-running show in the 1990s with Tim Allen.

As far as the Teen Choice Awards go – if my husband is working that night– I will watch it – even if I am way past teen. 🙂 Robert definitely puts a smile on my face.

And to all you young ones out there – was curious why “Decode” was nominated. I think “I caught Myself” by Paramore is a better song. Anyone else agree?

12. roses_are_red says:

OMG I CANT WAIT!!! ME AND MY MOM ARE GOING TO TH TEEN CHOICE AWARDS!!I HOPE I CAN GET SOME AUTOGRAPHS SOOOOO EXCITED TO SEE CAM GIGANDET TOO HES MY FAVORITE!

13. thi says:

lara:
    very glad at least someone has heard of the show it is my favorite show ever and i had wondered if anyone had heard of it before and yes i do agree.

14. Kristin24 says:

So basically they’re nominated for almost every category?! LOL I’m sure they’re gonna win a lot of those awards… if not, all. 😀

15. aliceann says:

Team Jacober: how about if i say i am team switzerland??
    that good enough for u?? lolz.
    i do feel sympathy for jacob, i won’t lie.
    just, if i HAD to choose, i am team edward. sry 🙂

16. constanza says:

wat about cam???
    he was nominated 4 best villain..
    is he comin??

cant wait either!!!

does anyone kno wen this is howin in other countries???

17. mrs.lautner says:

every one VOTE if we want twilight to win!!!!!!!!!!i did

18. constanza says:

im 100% sure they will win best kiss..
    soooo..
    wat will they do this time??
    kiss 4 real?????
    omg i hope they do!!!!
    i think if they did the audience would scream their lungs out..
    ik i would!!!

19. ysatis :) says:

yayy i voted tons of times 😀
    & i think they will take most .. if not all :]
    i wanna goo soo badly. why cant nothing
    exciting happen in jersey :/ dang!

– – @ thi:
    yes! ; i love Home Improvements 😀 one of my fav shows ;]

* & im a team edward/jacob lover<3 does that count?!
    but oh man! jacobs body, sexiness, body, charms, body, humor, body, courage
    & BODY just drag me to become team jacob, but then again edwards
    passion, history, chemistry, humor, personality & romantic-ness
    drags me to Team Edward … (siqht) i cant choose ; i love them both ^_^

; i needed to qet that out of my chest 😀

20. Mickee says:

I’m excited to watch the twicast again. I do really wish they win more awards. I am team edward and team jacob. They’re both amazing, twicast are awesome and so does the twifan.

21. roses_are_red says:

YAY! cant wait to go!

22. i hope day win all of dem….can’t wait til August 10…..

23. Josh's Girl says:

I am sooooooooooooo going to that