Listen to the entire New Moon Soundtrack now on MySpace

by on October 13, 2009
in Music, New Moon Movie

The Official Twilight MySpace page now has up a play list that has all the songs from the New Moon Soundtrack up in their entirety.

Now you can here them all before the soundtrack hits stores Friday.

I really liked the song Friends by Band of Skulls.

Comments

1. #1 TWILIGHT FREAK™ says:

its awsum!!!!!!!

2. team robert(: says:

wow well i went to go listen and some i liked like the muse and the killers and the brmc
    (not all like only 30 seconds) song but some not so much :/
    well the majority are like ugh whatever. not as good as i thought it would be
    man :/ oh well new moon is still gunna be awsome(:

3. team robert(: says:

Ome!!! i loved the meadow song(: <33333

4. Siret says:

Im just listening it, too bad that Muse and The Killers song is only 30 seconds, but songs seem to be really good. Most of them are quite slow tho, but i think thats kinda suites to New Moon.

5. jt says:

I haven’t listened to it yet. I’m waiting till it’s released. I have it pre-ordered on iTunes. I like slow songs, it helps counteract all the pop music I listen to ^_^ I love the song Satellite Heart! Its so pretty!

6. omeeeee!!!!!! this oundtrack is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i love it!!!!! my fav song is friends and i LOVE new moon(the meadow)! its a beautiful masterpiece. i liked all the other songs too but these were my fav. ooooh! done all wrongs really good too:) i just wish they hadnt remixed “i belong to you”. theres too much extra guitar and i know thats wat chris{weitz} wanted but still…i miss the french part haha.the violet hour, shooting the moon, no sound but the wind. really good songs. wow i guess i just love this album. cant wait to buy it fridayy!!!!!!!!!!!

7. BerryMary says:

I listened to it earlier and I didn’t like it much. I like the twilight soundtrack better