Sweet New Moon 3-d poster and new Stills

by on October 14, 2009
in Cast & Characters, New Moon Movie

Hey Guys found this very Sweet!!!!! 3D New Moon Poster on Twifans. Wicked right?

So I clicked on the source and it was a blog and they had a lot of HQ New Moon Stills. Below are a couple I hadn’t seen before. Check out the blog, lovingrob.wordpress.com, to see more HQ movie stills!!!

b1

b2

b3

b4

b5

Comments

1. kool im getting more and more impation i vant waIT ANY LONGER TILL NEW MOON AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

2. sorry type-o i meant cant

3. courtney says:

in the last picture i see someone hiding behind the tree.haha

• Greeneyedgirl says:

OMG! thats so funny… i would never have caught that .. i was too busy staring at gorgeous Edward….lol… Kristen looks a tad bit wierd though in picture 3…(like shes bout to pull her shirt off) I love the first picture with mike, bella, and jake… although im not a big jacob fan(after reading all the saga) i find myself drooling over his new body…
      I WISH NOVEMBER WOULD JUST GET HERE ALL READY!!!!!

4. mRs.taycob says:

koool i agree wit youg twi-luver

5. mRs.taycob says:

yeah ur rite hahahaha

6. that is awsome 3-d poster!!!!i want it!!!wair do u get one??

7. Mrs. Jacob Black says:

Super Awesome .!

8. Team Alice says:

Love the new pictures!

9. Valice says:

his are awsome!!

dude, what up with the person behind the tree in the last pic??

11. Olala says:

many of you have seen this new ‘new moon’ still….some have not!….but when i was looking at it i noticed two things…

1) the lion and lamb pic in the background

2)a pic of edward and bella!

12. lolo says:

1) the lion and lamb pic in the background

2)a pic of edward and bella!

13. Fanpire007 says:

lolo says:
    October 15, 2009 at 3:08 am

1) the lion and lamb pic in the background

2)a pic of edward and bella!

14. team jacob says:

love the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😉

and i do see the lion and the pic of edward and bella

but not the lamb……………(i think thats a flower)idk………. 🙂

Cant wait for new moon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Team Jacob………..

15. Team Alice says:

Did they even get the picture of Edward and Bella so she could put it in her room yet?

16. dudy says:

I love charlie, My dad rocks but charlie would definetly be my alternate, he is so sweet.

17. Ann :] says:

Oh…. this 3-D poster is great!

Awesome!

18. Team Alice says:

Edward’s hair looks kind of blonde in the picture with Bella in the dream.

19. wow the pic ov bella and edward is absoulutly gorgous i love it ome! cnt wait much longer!!!

20. EmmettRocks says:

omg – these pics make me so hyper.
    love the 3d one, so cool!!
    1) OH ITS MIKE! i thought it was the director…stupid…
    2) i really really REALLY dont want them to do the granny scene 🙁
    3) WHAT is she doing? is her top coming off or something?
    4) love this pic so much! love the E/B pic, see lion but nt lamb…
    5) who IS that? its too blonde for victoria…and it cant be accidental

i love these pics 😉

21. OMG!! i love and hate these “new moon stills”
    hate because it makes me more impatent
    love because…..well idk i just do! 🙂
    ahhhh! i cant wait! lets se….umm 1 2 3 4…like 35 more days till it comes out over here in lubbock TX!!!!! i cant wait!

22. ALEXIS BLACK says:

THAT IS LIKE SO COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I LOVE IT!!!! 🙂

23. Ms.Cullen/Black says:

Whats up with the pic of Bella? Is her top falling off????

24. Team Switzerland says:

I love my dad. But i would really love it if charlie was my dad!

25. Garrett says:

wow dat prson behind da tree is Victoria remeber a still wen she had like dis black outfit wit a white fur thing dats her I THINK i love dese pics odie

26. Anne^^. says:

ome! so cool! 😀 i luv all of ’em!
    1) haha. mike’s like dude, what’s up with u guys?!
    2) omg! i’m sooo luvin’ that pic! it’s so awesome… when bella’s havin’ her dream 🙂
    3) oooh,quick bella! u have to save my edward! lolz
    4) yeah, man,i really luv charlie. they both look cute in that pic 🙂
    5) ohmahgosh! edward’s hot 😉 and pretty stunning and dazzling! 😀 lolz,i luv him!

27. MrsEdwardCullen says:

oooh. i love these pics
    1) it’s mike! i heart mike 🙂
    2)lol grandma bella
    3) run bella run!
    4) happy b’day to you!
    5) i’m too sexy for my shirt, too sexy for my shirt…

28. THAT WAS AWESOME!!! THANK YOU!.. I am new to internet marketing (see my two other posts in your forums) and don’t even have my first site up and running yet but I am absolutely thrilled with the stuff you guys are producing.. Kudos to you all.. Keep it coming..