New Moon Movie Worldwide Release Dates and Posters

by on October 15, 2009
in New Moon Movie

Hey Guys!! Just an FYI, I updated the New Moon Movie Worldwide Release Dates section!! See the entire list here. And there is a button for it on the sidebar toward the bottom so you can check it whenever you want. These dates are what are listed on the Official Website for New Moon.

And for fun since it was a post about New Moon Worldwide, below are a number of international posters for the movie. Yeah I had some free time on my hands, LOL. Still not feeling well so I have been sitting in my bed doing pretty much nothing.

z

z1

z2

z3

Comments

1. i like all of the different languages!!!!it is cool and i love the edward ones!!!!GO TEAM EDWARD!!

2. mRs.taycob says:

TATS SO KOOL NONE OF EM R IN THE SAME DAY KOOL!! i luv the jacob on!!! GO TEAM JACOB!!!! LOL

3. Twilight1226 says:

Neat, always cool to see posters from different countries. TEAM CULLEN!

4. Jackie says:

Yay! They are sooo cool! But I still don’t know when is the release date here in Nicaragua…I think it’s the same day as Chile…if it is that day well at least is just 6 days later and not a whole month just like they did with Twilight..
    ๐Ÿ˜€

5. becpunk says:

I am so happy I get to see new moon on the 19th of november yey

• daanaabanaanaa says:

yeah, me too !

Does someone wants to see a scene? I can try to tape it november 19th ๐Ÿ˜‰
      just say wich one. I’m not sure if I do it, but I can try ๐Ÿ˜›

(sorry, my english is bad. :P)

6. Carlie says:

Holy crap is Taylor thaaaat effing ripped?!?!?!?!?

(excuse me for my language)

lol I’m just reeeeaallly shocked haha..

7. franni says:

the date of the german one is wrong. because there is so a big hype about twilight and co the movie will start in germany on 26.11. too ^^

i like the italian ones a lot

aaaand what i really like is that the german title of the books alls begins with “bis(s)” because it is a nice play on the words ๐Ÿ™‚

• gerWOman07 says:

I like the double meaning of “Bis(s)” too…
      I try to explain (for the non-germans) ๐Ÿ˜‰ :

“Bis” in german means like “until” so the title is
      “until to the gray of dawn” for Twilight,
      “Until to midday” for new moon,
      “Until to the red sunset” for eclipse,
      “Until to the end of night” for breaking dawn.

But if your write it that way “Biss” (with double-s) it means “bite”, so “Bite at the gray of dawn” etc.

I hope I get it right, englisch isnยดt my native language so… please excuse mistakes ๐Ÿ™‚

oh, and by the way : I got tickets for the double feature (twilight and new moon) pre-premiere here in germany for the 11/22, official release in Germany is now the 11/26… So Iยดm REALY happy right now !!!

• franni says:

hey ๐Ÿ™‚ nice that you explain it for the others ^^

hm i cant go the the duoble feature becuase on monday i have to go very early to university ๐Ÿ™ i am so sad about it but on 11/26 i will sitting in the cinema ๐Ÿ˜‰

• gerWOman07 says:

ich nehme an du bist auch aus deutschland? ๐Ÿ™‚
          bei uns beginnt das double feature um 12 uhr mittags…
          also incl. pausen mรผsste alles bereits so um 17 – 18 uhr zuende sein…und das auf nem sonntag….
          lรคuft das double bei euch erst abends / nachts?

8. Vicky says:

there’s polish poster, there’s polish poster!!!!! Yeah!!!!!! Just 34 days left to premere! I’m waiting, I’m waiting! I’M STILL WAITING!!Greetings from Polnad :). ,,Dzie? dobry,, it means ,,Good morning/good afternoon,, in English

9. EVEY loves ROB/EDWARD says:

i cant wait for the movie already !!!!

10. Arianna says:

Wow!!! Mine is Nov 27thโ€ฆ Better than wait until Januaryโ€ฆ but please you guys donโ€™t ruin it for us who canโ€™t see it on Nov. 20th please I know is gonna be hard not to talk about it but just think of us please!!!!

11. Ann :] says:

Polish! Polish! Polish! XD but seriously all posters are great! Vicky Siemka! ;] Nareszcie jaki? polski motyw na tej stronce ๐Ÿ™‚

12. twiagi says:

WoW polish poster!!!!! I agree with Ann finally polish accent in this site!!!!WOOOW super pozdrawiam

13. fantagiro43 says:

Yeah! Finally something apear on this site about Poland.
    Siemka wszystkim ๐Ÿ™‚

14. fantagiro43 says:

Thats mean: helo everybody.

i love this. everybody getting all excited.

i love you polish people. ‘ahhh!!! polish poster! POLISH POSTER!!!’

hehes.

16. Anne^^. says:

well, III CAAANN’T FREEAKINN’ WAAAITT FOORR NEWWW MOOOONN! ๐Ÿ˜€ LOLZ! i really really can’t wait :3 … NOVEMBER 20th, ppl! ๐Ÿ˜€ oh,yes,november seems closer! ๐Ÿ˜€ ohmyy… can’t wait! ๐Ÿ™‚
    & BTW I LUV those posters! german one is cool! although, idk what does it says there… ๐Ÿ™‚

• gerWOman07 says:

Hi Anne,
      what it means:
      “Bis(s) zur Mittagsstunde” is like “Until to midday” / “Until to noon”.
      I write a translation for the germans titles above (replay to comment no. 10)
      ๐Ÿ™‚
      greetings from Germany

• gerWOman07 says:

oh, I forget something important:
      if you write “biss” not “bis” the meaning changes.
      than it means “Bite at midday” / “Bite at noon”…

17. TEAM JACOB!!!! says:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW

18. celeste says:

Yeah! Polish poster… Finally:D Pzdr dla polskich fanรณw… Hi everybody – from Poland;);***

19. Anella says: