Twilight New Moon Movie Trading Cards

by on October 21, 2009
in Cards & Games, Collectibles, Merchandise

Twilight New Moon Movie trading cards are available from Amazon. There are 72 cards in the base set plus many bonus sets to go after. Bonus sets include the 9 card puzzle-New Moon: 1 in every 7 packs, a 6 card puzzle-The Wolfpack: 1:11 packs, the 6 card set-The Volturi Coven: 1:11 packs, 3 card set-Seeing Alice: 1:23 packs, 1 card Reckless: 1:104 packs. Each box has 24 packs with 6 cards per pack. Check them out here.

new-moon-trading-cards

Comments

1. Lara says:

Cool! First one to post! Look at the pic where Bella is rescued – I was crying when I read that chapter…

2. melissablack says:

crap crap crap i need to go to whsmith now and finish my twilight ones!!!!! i onlii started collecting them 2 months ago because they were hidden in the shop. i need the last 24 ARGHHH

congrats on first comment btw :P x

3. sammy says:

twilight merchandising is getting ridiclous! stop already!!!!!!! lolz!

4. melissablack says:

its not ridiculous :S it has been out for ages :S its getting better in my opinion because now my room is twilight heaven :S

5. Scook says:

I collect the new moon trading cards and I have found a mistake with one of them. It’s the #54 card titled “Who’s Afraid?” the photo on the front of the card is from the #52 card titled “Breaking Up” but the back of the card is correct. They (NECA) didn’t put the correct photo on the front. I already have all of the base set so I really need to know if they are going to have a corrected card. I wrote the customer service about it with no response.

• Ashley says:

Yea, same here, my friend and I bought packs today like crazy and we have the whole 72 card set, but 54 is missing or well mistake of picture in front as you said… I hope they fix this cause it’s driving us nuts!

• Jessica says:

I bought a master set from a dealer and my 54 is wrong on the front AND back. It’s exactly the same as card # 52, except it has 54 on it instead. Has anyone heard whether NECA will be addressing this?

• Natalie says:

I emailed them when I bought a hobby card box and they replied saying the problem has been ntified but it was a printing problem and there was noting I could do. I wasn’t told whether they will be reprinting the sets to change this one mistake. It’s rather annoying to have.

• SOPHIA says:

got an email back from NECA. they havent reprinted the cards and it doesnt seem liek they intend to

6. janeth says:

tats kool does anyone know if theyre gonna be avialable in hot topicc?!?!?!?!?

7. Anne^^. says:

so cool. i must get those! i luv the SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE card :)
    oh,well, all of ‘em are cool.
    BTW, CW4NM! (can’t wait 4 new moon) :D

8. Siret says:

wow really cool cards, it would be fun to trade them, but i think i cant order them :(

9. kerrie mckenna says:

ALL CARDS ONSALE AT PLAY.COM

10. Marie says:

Has anyone heard anything about the Album that is supposed to be released for these cards? I emailed NECA and they said “We received your inquiry regarding the New Moon Collector’s Album. Unfortunately we are sold out of this item and there are no plans to produce additional quantities. We apologize for any inconvenience. NECA” I haven’t seen these anywhere online. Ebay would definately have it but I can’t find any sign of it. I have all of the cards except for VO-1. Even got the Hot Topic and Target Exclusives. I was really looking forward to putting them in an Official album.

• Natalie says:

I agree I have the complete set and 2 spare base sets and was hoping to get the binder also. I didn’t even know they produced one never mind have sold out. I got the Twilight binder from ebay but cannot find the official New Moon one only fan made ones.

11. theres a pony in there somwhere

12. Kathy says:

I just noticed the same problem with the 52 and 54 cards. Actually, one of my students noticed that they aren’t exactly the same on the back. 54 has more of the same conversation, in more detail. It’s really annoying that they aren’t seemly going to correct this. REALLY annoying. The cards are great though and as most of my older students are really into the series/movies, they’ve been really great to use as a teaching tool one on one. I also have all the Twilight cards. The fact that the story events are in sequence is very helpful and the character cards are really great. I have a lot of duplicates too.

13. Lora says:

Neca considers the TWILIGHT binder to be for ALL the cards. They are not making one for each movie :(

14. YOLIBETH FELIX says: