The Twilight Saga: New Moon Cast Tour at Hot Topic and Nordstrom

by on October 23, 2009
in Cast & Characters

Summit is having the Twilight Cast Tour this year again. Meet members of the cast at scheduled Hot Topic and Nordstrom stores.

Read the press release below for more information. Anyone live near one of the stops? You gonna go!!!

SUMMIT ENTERTAINMENT OFFERS TWILIGHT FANS
THE CHANCE TO MEET CAST MEMBERS OF
THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON

Los Angeles, CA October 23, 2009 – This November, Summit Entertainment invites TWILIGHT fans to THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON cast tour, visiting 15 cities nationwide.

The nationwide tour will kick off in Los Angeles, CA at the Hollywood & Highland Center on Friday, November 6th with a special event open to the public where fans will be treated with performances by several bands featured on THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON soundtrack scheduled to include Death Cab for Cutie, Anya Marina, Sea Wolf, and Band of Skulls, giving fans a brand-new way to experience the album. Fans can also attend a Question & Answer forum with many of the movie’s cast members.

At each of the 15 city stops along the tour, fans can participate in many THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON activities and prize giveaways related to the film. Additionally, each tour stop will end with a talent Question & Answer forum open to the public and select cities will feature performances from artists on THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON soundtrack. Fans who acquire VIP credentials on October 31st will be granted access to a special event with select cast members at their respective malls.

For the chance to register and meet cast members of the highly anticipated feature film THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON, fans need to visit Hot Topic or select Nordstrom stores at 8:00am on October 31st at one of the participating mall locations. They will be given access to return and meet select cast members at that same mall on the assigned scheduled date and time. VIP credentials provided on October 31st are limited and will be distributed on a first come, first served basis to those who make qualifying purchases. VIP credentials are non-transferable.

Visit Hot Topic (www.hottopic.com) and Nordstrom (www.nordstrom.com/newmoon) websites for more details on how to acquire VIP access to meet members of the cast along the tour which runs from November 6th through November 19th. Exact cast members will be subject to availability and may vary from event to event.

THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON cast tour will visit the following mall locations:

November 6 – Hollywood & Highland Center (Los Angeles, CA) *
November 8 – Park Meadows (Denver, CO)
November 9 – Natick Collection (Boston, MA) *
November 9 –Mall Location TBD – Check hottopic.com for update (Chicago, IL) *
November 9 – Fair Oaks Mall (Washington, DC)
November 10 – Houston Galleria (Houston, TX)
November 11 – Mall of America (Minneapolis, MN) *
November 11 – Cherry Hill Mall (Philadelphia, PA) *
November 11 – Stonestown Galleria (San Francisco, CA)
November 12 – Mall of Georgia (Atlanta, GA)
November 12 – Westfield Southcenter (Seattle, WA) *
November 13 – Dadeland Mall (Miami, FL)
November 13 – Scottsdale Fashion Square (Phoenix, AZ)
November 14 – Fashion Place (Salt Lake City, UT) *
November 19 – Times Square (New York, NY)

*Denotes a performance by a band featured on THE TWILIGHT SAGA: NEW MOON soundtrack.

For additional information please visit www.newmoon-themovie.com.

Source: Twilight Lexicon

Comments

1. Jessica says:

I wanna go! It’s coming to Chicago! YAYYYYY!

OME. theyre COMING TO AZ!!!!! again. i went last time and got my poster signed by Taylor, Rachelle, and Edi. and then i got it framed. hehes. and on sunday im going to the state fair to meet Peter. my mom got special passes off the radio. sooo, im planning to go to this one. since its halloween, im soooo gonna wear my volturi costume. MUA-HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

3. Maureen says:

SEATTLE WASHINGTON BABY!!! WOOOO!!!
    Taylor Edi and Rachelle came last year, didn’t get my chance 🙁
    but if Nikki Reed is there I WILL GET THERE IF IT COSTS $100000000 DOLLARS!

4. Anne^^. says:

oohmy…! hmm.. Y does they all just simply make a WORLD TOUR?! plz! lolz, i’m so dying for that to happen :3
    hey,guys, NOVEMBER SEEMS CLOSER! WOOT WOOT. CAN’T WAIT FOR NEW MOON! 😀

5. janeth says:

yay LA’s first hahaha i wish i can go to hollywood ang highkland mall on november 6 hahahah

6. elizabeth says:

Omg they are coming to DENVER (303)
    woohoooo

7. Jess says:

Fair Oaks Mall is like literally 10 minutes from my house.
    The bad side I am stuck in stupid Oklahoma for school while the cast of Twilight is going to be walking in the shopping mall where I literally spent every day of my summer. Just my luck. Boo.

8. Liz says:

Omj im so so going…… I cant wAit…… Idc who comes….. I just wanna meet u guys…. Shhhh let’s keep it a secret

9. jacoblver says:

HAHA OMG I LIVE RIGHT NEAR HOLLYWOOD AND HIGHLAND MALL YES! I’M GONNA GO!

10. TwilightTiger says:

WHY DONT THEY SOME TO SA!!!!!!!yes people Im from south africa this is like my favorite website!!!! Nothing ever happens here exept poverty….HaHa no celebs here

11. Leyda says:

Atlanta!!! i want to go, I live near that mall.

12. Patty says:

YES!!!!!!!!!!! i live right by dadeland mall!!!!!!! *happy dance* i dont give a crap how much it is, or the fact that my school dance is that day, or anything else! i will do ANYTHING to be there!!!!!!

13. Kimberly says:

um yea im like really confused cuz as far as i know there isn’t any hot topic of nordstrom in times square and i don’t think there is a mall there either and all of the events for hot topic and nordtrom were not in new york
    does anybody know whats with that?

• Anahit says:

I know right. it says that they are coming to New York. and the closest hot topic mall I know is in Staten island.

• Kimberly says:

yeah the closest one i know and kinda live by is in queens center mall on queens blvd in queens
        i’ll be so pist if they don’t come to new york i mean come on they gotta come to NY

• Ashley says:

I Know! It says in Times Square but theres no mall, nordstrom or hot topic there! Where are they going to have it? I hope they figure this out soon, if anyone finds out plese please tell me. =(

14. Anahit says:

why cant they come to New York. It says that they are coming but I checked the hot topic site and the other one, it says nothing of New York. Ugggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh. they came last time, but I didn’t know=[

15. kate says:

O MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!! i cant belive its coming to philly im so happy if i cant go because of school i will die but im probally aloud .so DEAR GOD please let me go . i hgope rob and kristen are there :]

16. mRs.taycob says:

GOD I TOTALLY 4GOT BOUT SCHOOL HOPEFULLY I GET 2 GOOD IM GONNA B SO PIZZED OFF IF I DONT GET 2 GO AHHHHHH!! HOPEFULL TAYLOR COMES (CROSSES FINGERS)

17. Nina says:

Does anyone know if there is a difference between getting a pass from either Nordstroms or Hot Topic. The information for Nordstroms says VIP pass. Is that different from the admission you get from hot topic?

18. jazmin says:

Oh my God they’re coming to denver!!!!!!! again n im go.n again like
    last year

19. Hello I am currently out of work in Denver, CO. I have applied to most of the job sites more times than I’d care to recall and sent off hundreds of resumes. However, i have not been able to find a single good response to my applications. If anyone knows about any particular place where i can look for a good job, please reply me with the location details. I will be thankful to you for your early response.

20. I’m impressed, I have to say. Actually hardly ever do I encounter a blog that’s both educative and entertaining, and let me inform you, you could have hit the nail on the head. Your thought is excellent; the difficulty is something that not enough individuals are speaking intelligently about. I’m very joyful that I stumbled throughout this in my seek for something regarding this.