New Moon Tees, Scarf, and Pillowcase

by on October 24, 2009
in Apparel & T-Shirts, Merchandise

Hot Topic has once again added more New Moon merchandise for all the Twilight fans. They have new tee shirts, scarf, and a pillowcase.

A tan scoop neck tee with a pic of Jacob on the front and the Twilight New Moon logo on the back.
A black Edward & Bella t-shirt with “It never made sense for you to love me. I always knew that.” and the logo on the back.
A white scoop neck Edward shirt with “What would I do without you?” and the logo on the back.
A gray t-shirt with a giant pic of Edward and a small heart with “Edward” on the back.
A brown shirt with Jacob & Bella with a filigree design and a filigree design on the back.

A tan scarf with the New Moon logo and the Cullen crest.
A pillowcase with the poster art featuring Edward, Jacob & Bella.

Check them all out here.

new-moon-merchandise

Comments

1. Twilight Fanatic says:

Wow these are GREAT!!

I would love to get the jacob one and the pillow case is great!
    Scarf is a cool idea 2!!

SOOO excited for the movie..feels like im gunno burst in a few seconds but i still have 26 MORE DAYS TO GO!!!

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW AM I GUNNO WAIT THAT LONG????

HEEEEELPPPPPP!!!!!

• Desire' says:

lol that’s how I feel!! And the more an more exclusive clips they “feed” to us, make us want MORE!!!!!!! πŸ˜€

2. TEAM JACOB!!!! says:

I WANT EVERY SINGLE ONE THERE.

THE JACOB ONE LOOKS THE BEST OUT OF ALL OF THEM!!

3. Caitlyn Cullen/Black says:

They need Team Switzerland shirts!!! I would totally buy one!!

4. Brandi says:

it all looks great. I am going next week to pick up a christmas gift for a friend. I love the edward shirts.

5. Katie-Walker says:

This comment doesnt have anything about the tees, scarf or the pillowcase! I just wanted to say the new moon album is awsome! and that everyone should go and buy it! I also wanted to ask if you could put some stuff up for europe as I live in the UK and you dont put anything up for europe, so please put some stuff for europe on here?
    Love Katie x
    P.S
    Twilight guide is awsome, thanks for making this site and your awsome too!!

6. Anne^^. says:

okay YES, I LUV HOTTOPIC! πŸ˜€
    luv all of its merchandise!
    but i soooo wish there was a nordstrom where i live! πŸ™ hmm.
    NEW MOON SEEMS CLOSER PPL!!! eep πŸ˜€

7. Desire' says:

Yeah I go to their site everyday because they are my major store that I buy New Moon merchandise from πŸ™‚ I saw this stuff last night and I’ve already asked my mom about the pillowcase <3 I have an Edward Pillow case and Robert looks GORGEOUS!!! ahaha

8. katelyn says:

love the pillowcase πŸ™‚ very cool, hah

9. janeth says:

kool i want the jacob shirt aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!! i need it rite now aaaahahh!!!! lolz

10. rose says:

heres another clip

11. EVEY loves ROB/EDWARD says:

i love the white edward shirt. its so nice. and the pillow case of edward i was going to buy but my boyfriend didnt like the idea. lol.

12. Twifreak says:

the pillowcase and the edward shirt looks awesome!! especially the scarf! i would luv to have edward right next to my head! ;D

13. Golden_Eyed_Girl says:

i love the pillow cases i have the edward ones from twilight on my bed. and i love the white scoop shirt of edward

14. I WANT THAT PILLOW CASE!
    ITZ AWESUM πŸ˜€
    I WANT THE3 LAST 2 SHIRTS 2O0!
    LIKE FERREAL
    πŸ˜›

15. janeth says:

umm Caitlyn Cullen/Black they dont have shirts that say team switzerland but i bought a sirt that had jacob n edward n i think thtas the best they can do 4 team switzerland

cool! i need a scarf! some of you would think its hot in winter here in AZ, but its sooooooo not.

• Anne^^. says:

ooh, i know…
      why are u always sayin somethin’ about phoenix? don’t remind me of that! makes me wanna go there again! LOLZ. JK. i just LUV phoenix, it’s awesome there & very hot in summer!
      btw, i need a scarf too! winter’s cold almost everywhere! so i guess i’ll need one however.

17. janeth says:

i wonder is hot topic is gonna have a wolf pack scarf

18. twilightaddict says:

OMG there gr8!!!!!
    i wnt @least a dozen of those JACOB t-shirts
    I LUV JACOB <3

19. Mrs. Edward Cullen says:

I WANT IT ALL!!!!!! I can’t wait 26 more days for the movie I WANT TO SEE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Arianna says:

I have a thing for scarf I totally want one !!! And yes I’m so excited for this movie too… The plan whit my girlfriends is: New moon and sushi after… even we have a list of stuff we are gonna bring to the theater like candies and stuff so cool and for the record I’m 24 so we can imagine how that looks to all other friends… lol

21. Team Alice says:

This is so awesome! their so cool!

• Twilight Fanatic says:

Team Alice!! You are real funny…you have like commented on this like 3 times.

hahahahahaha

SOOOOOO Excited for the movie! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

22. Jackie!!! :) says:

imagine an Edward pillowcase!!!
    that would be nice to sleep with!!! LOLZ πŸ™‚

23. Jackie!!! :) says:

you guys have it all!!! you can walk down the street and find a shirt, a bracelet, a pillowcase,the life-size stand ups,etc on at least 3 out of 6 stores!!!
    here in Nicaragua you can only find the books…:(
    well tomorrow I’ll tell you guys if my friend decided to give me the calendar and the shirt for my b-day present…I just wish she doesn’t forget about it!!!
    LOLZ

24. mRs.taycob says:

have ur tryed online i think u can go 2 hottopic.com and then u can order but if u cant from there i think theres other websites that deliver over to Nicaragua but idk

25. Rachel says: