Vanity Fair Robert Photos

by on November 1, 2009
in Cast & Characters

2q

2qq

Ok, once again today Robert Pattinson has stunned me with another Smokin Sexy picture. WOW!! He rocked this Vanity Fair photo shoot.

Check out more pics from the photo shoot at lion_lamb.

Thanks lovbunnystoo!!

Comments

1. jacob's girl says:

i keep reloadin the page and new stuff comes up!!

2. Anne^^. says:

hot there 😛

3. cecilia claret says:

diossssssss que hermosura mori!!!

4. Grusome The Twi-Guy says:

no-wonder he has to hide and wear disguises with shots like that feeding the frenzy

5. Mayri says:

Every time I see new pictures like these of him………. is like Heaven…

6. Twilightmom says:

nice!!

7. Iva says:

Again blue eyes!
    What is wrong with those Vanity fair people???

• Iva says:

I made a comment about that on the first picture from his VF photoshoot.
        Robert has GREEN eyes, and I know that they edit pictures, but I don’t like this. It’s so unnatural, don’t you think?

• Golden_Eyed_Girl says:

accually his eyes are like mine they go from green to baby blue to silver so they do not change the color.

• katherine says:

(yeah know it’s been a long time) i don’t think they changed his eyecolor at all cause my eyes are just like his eyes (yay!) sometimes they can be really really blue, then they get as green as grass and they sometimes even get silver …

8. AussieGirl :D says:

I think Iva means that the people at Vanity Fair always re-touch peoples eyes, and make them more blue? Well thats what i have noticed anyway…

I melt every single time i see Robert, either if he is playing Edward or being himself on the street! It feels like this outer-body experience when i see him. Like i’m there and looking at him, but its also like i have floated off and gone to heaven!! :) xx

9. KaylaCullen says:

god. he is so hot.

10. lorrie says:

hotty-hot-hot! again that awesome mouth!!

11. Arianna says:

Leandra, Rob has stoned twice today? He does that to me every day all the time lol
    i pretty sure Rob has blue eyes
    And I adore the last pic He looks so mature

12. jana says:

hot very!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. abbie says:

my mum said i musnt crack my fingers ill get artharitas( that

14. sammy says:

blue eyes or vampire golden eyes he looks……….drooooooooooooool………

15. can anyone say this with me!!??
    H.O.T.!!!!
    ahhhhhhh!

16. an look at his eyes!! wow!
    forgot to put that :)

awww. look at his eyes!!!

people, i think his eyes are the kind that change colors. did you know kristen has to wear brown contacts in the twilight movies???

• Jackie!!! :) says:

yah her eyes are also green and sometimes I see them blue or black actually just like someone commented about rob’s…mmm…coincidence??? 😛

18. Twilight Fanatic says:

OMG LUV THE EYES…THEY ARE SO AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!

like the both pics

19. i love twilight says:

oohh myyy goosness he’s soo hot ayy i just lovee him he’s the sexiest and cutiest man alive <3 ( taylor too :) ) TEAM EDWARD & JACOB

20. Golden_Eyed_Girl says:

i love him he is so hot. he is my beautiful british boy and just look at those eyes can you say HOT!

21. Team Alice says:

Hot!

22. Jackie!!! :) says:

He’s sooooooooooooooo hot! mmmhhh that mouth!!!
    omg! *still drooling* 😛
    I can’t imagine other actor playing edward better than he does!!! in every way!!!
    I’m dying here…
    I want 2 see the freaking movie!!!…
    hahaha yah once on E! Entertainment TV while they were showing a Robert photoshoot they said he had blue eyes…guess they are confused too… xD

23. Omg! esta bien bueno! me gustan sus ojos…estan bien bonitos(:

24. Jeini says:

OH MY GOD!, OH MY GOD,! OH MY GOD! LOVE THIS MAN!!!!!!!

25. imari says:

wow what a sexii azz man hottt ill tell u hottt

26. shaharEB says:

he is the hottest sexiest man alive!!!1

27. LUV_ROBS_SMILE says:

Im just going to have to quit looking at these pictures, because they are driving me CRAZY!!!!
    i cant even focus right now..

28. Carly says:

Those Blue eyes are amazing! Better than the Edward Cullen Eyes I think and damm me he is sexy!

29. dXkghydKe says:

392251 602399?Xanax (Alprazolam) is used to treat anxiety disorders and panic attacks. Alprazolam is in a class of ? 542984

30. Bonjour ! Merci pour cette agréable moment passé sur votre site

31. I’ve recently started a site, the info you offer on this website has helped me greatly. Thank you for all of your time & work. “Men must be taught as if you taught them not, And things unknown proposed as things forgot.” by Alexander Pope.

32. Bus Tours says:

I’m also writing to let you be aware of of the cool encounter my wife’s girl experienced reading through your site. She even learned a lot of issues, which include how it is like to have a very effective helping heart to have the mediocre ones smoothly grasp certain complex things. You really exceeded our own desires. Thanks for giving these necessary, dependable, educational and as well as fun tips about this topic to Mary.

33. Healthy Diet says:

Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely fantastic. I actually like what you have acquired here, really like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read much more from you. This is really a terrific website.

34. mlelectric says:

Thanks a lot for the helpful content olpsostty. It is also my opinion that mesothelioma cancer has an really long latency period of time, which means that warning signs of the disease might not exactly emerge right up until 30 to 50 years after the original exposure to asbestos fiber. Pleural mesothelioma, that is certainly the most common kind and influences the area across the lungs, will cause shortness of breath, breasts pains, along with a persistent coughing, which may bring about coughing up body.

35. of course like your web site however you have to test the spelling on several of your posts. Many of them are rife with spelling problems and I in finding it very bothersome to tell the reality however I¡¦ll definitely come again again.

36. I delight in, result in I found exactly what I used to be looking for. You have ended my 4 day long hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

37. It’s really a cool and helpful podiscsd piece of info. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please stay us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

38. There is evidently a bundle to identify about this. I consider you made certain good points in features also.