Tracks announced for New Moon Score

by on November 6, 2009
in Music

1q

Below is the press release from Summit Entertainment for New Moon The Score. It will be released November 24th and is available for pre-order from Amazon.

Summit Entertainment Records via E1 Music to release The Twilight Saga: New Moon The Score by Alexandre Desplat, on November 24, 2009.

E1 Music is pleased to announce the highly anticipated release from Academy Award nominated composer Alexandre Desplat, “The Twilight Saga: New Moon The Score” on November 24th, 2009. The Twilight Saga: New Moon is the second installment of the highly successful film franchise Twilight, an action-packed, modern day vampire love story. The Twilight Saga: New Moon premieres in theaters on November 20th, 2009.

Highly regarded Desplat is the winner of numerous awards including 2008’s “Film Score of The Year” & “Best Original Score for a Drama Film” by the International Film Critics Association (The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons), winner of the 2007 Golden Globe for Best Original Score (The Painted Veil), and two-time Academy Award Nominee (The Queen & The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons).

Desplat comments, “Chris Weitz and New Moon provided me with a rich canvas to create the colors of desire, longing, heartbreak and eternal love.”

With even more anticipation, a growing fan base, and an award-winning/critically-acclaimed composer, The Twilight Saga: New Moon The Score is a must-have companion to the movie experience and sure to please not just movie fans but fans of the Score genre.

Paul Katz of Eye2Ear Music serves as both the executive producer of the score album as well as Summit Entertainment’s point person on film-related music and soundtracks.

The tracklisting:

20. Marry Me, Bella
21. Full Moon

Source: Twilighters Anonymous

Comments

1. Team Alice says:

First comment!

2. OMGEEE… Y IS THERE A TRACK LIST CALLED MARRY ME,BELLA?!?!?!?!?! HYS NOT SUPPOSE 2 PROPOSE TILL ECLIPSE!!!! IM FREAKIN OUT HERE!!! I HOPE IT DNT GET RUINED…

• Team Alice says:

No, he proposes to Bella but she thinks it’s a joke.

• twihardHoneey says:

yeah what team alice said, its not the the proposal when she accepts in Eclipse hes just gave her a deal if she wants him to change her she has to marry him first..and yeah just thinks its a joke but yeah, yue dont need to panic its oookay. (:

3. Twilight Fanatic says:

OMG!!! noway..

actually evyy i think that he presents his condition in new moon..not sure

4. twihardHoneey says:

Hang on whats the score? im completley lost,?

5. Twilight1226 says:

The score is pretty much all the sounds of music that u hear during the movie. It doesn’t have to be necessarily a real song.

6. Team Alice says:

Oh, does anyone know what the song that played in Twilight and in the Trailer with New Moon when Bella is on the bike right before she crashes?

7. oh okkay thnkss guyss!!! phew! LOL n anyone knos wats the song tht comes on when u see bella n “edward” drowning??

8. oh team alice i know the song it called “I Know what you are” :)

9. Kerri says:

Actually a score is a compilation of “real” songs. It is the orchestral pieces that you hear that bring a lot of emotion to a film. The last song on the sountrack is a song from the score [New Moon (the Meadow)]. To me, it’s the best song on the soundtrack…very hautning and beautifully written/played.

10. twihardHoneey says:

ohh thanks guys! that helps alot now i know what im looking at! i want to get a cd(: i wish they had one of these for twilight, there were a couple of songs i liked that werent on there, like when edward is sucking out the venom and she had like a flashback thing, the song during that part is a pretty good song, and and the end, the start of the credits, i loved that song.

11. twihardHoneey says:

and at the end* my bad, i shouldnt type so fast :S

12. Kerri says:

the song during the end credits is 15 step by Radiohead…very awesome song ;). You can get it off itunes, I believe. I haven’t been able to find anwhere to find Let Me Sign other than to buy the entire album on itunes…

13. Anne^^. says:

hum, i don’t actually get what’s the score thing… er, could someone tell me?

14. AussieGirl :D says:

Kerri, the reason you can’t but Let Me Sign by itself is because Rob Pattinson hasn’t offically released a single or album. The only way you can get it is on iTunes or any other music site.
    The Twilight score was absolutely awesome! When you listen to it you can pretty much visulise the movie because you can remember where the music was in the movie. I reckon the New Moon one will be sweet!

15. Ephrain says:

Awesome! I can’t wait to hear the Volturi’s music. Should be great!

16. Kewl Beans says:

I cannot wait for it to come out. The score and the movie. Already have the midnight tickets to new moon. Bye. NEW MOON!!!!!

17. Yo. I cannot wait, I count down everydy.And the days fade, one day at a time. Why do they keep you waiting. I cannot wait for November 20, 2009. oly twelve days left. I remember when their was a 104 days left. now their are 12. I am SO EXITED! and the twilight saga: eclipse comes out June 30, 2010. I found a countdown for that to. Right on this website. I also want to know what website Bella goes on it Twilight. I have looked, and people have said that it is fake. I wish I would find it. People have said Vampires A-Z.com, but it is nothing like the one Bella went on it Twilight! And If I do, I will have to come back and tell you. And I will. I hope I remember. And if you want to know, too, then you may have the temptation that I have right now. I found a picture of the Apokopkin in twilight. And it looks freaky. I will tell you what website. It was freaky and cool, at the same time. It says it was an egyptian vampire. It lookes like their is a person by its feet, and a person in its hands. NEW MOON! TEAMM VAMPIRE! TEAM EDWARD ALL THE WAY!!!!!

18. I excited for all the movies, but i kinda like michael jackson’s this is it better sorry

19. -§???????? ?????;;©™ says:

OMG! I remember the night New Moon came out… They were sold out and I cried. But my friend called me, and she was like ‘Are you coming?’ And I was like ‘I thought they were sold out.’ She told me to get there quick. But when I got there, they were sold out, and my sister went to get tickets for the next nights showing at the same time, but they weren’t sold out! They had two tickets left! I can’t describe how happy I was. But Eclipse on June 30th comes out exactly a week after my birthday! :D