Rob, Taylor and Kristen appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live!!

by on November 14, 2009
in Cast & Characters

Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner will be appearing on Jimmy Kimmel Live on November 20th. The pictures above are from the site.

Don’t they look good!!!
Thanks Alice!!!

Below is a preview from the show.

Video Source: Everglow

Comments

1. Odile says:

OMG I luv their outfits!!! ALL SO CUTE!!! ever since kristen died her hair blakc i didn’t reall like it not that it’s going back to it’s natural look with a bit a black she actually looks really good …. and you can’t forget about rob and taylor HAWT!!!!

2. cindynurul says:

oh my God love them.. they look so cute and adorable..

3. Iris says:

They all look gorgeous!!

4. danni says:

omigosh…i love them i love how kristen hand is like through roberts arm but only on taylor shoulder and they ALL look so gorgeous and stunning but i have one question..
    they keep saying live so how do thy already have footage?…

5. Arianna says:

She is looking more gorgeous all the time… I’m want to see that show

6. jess says:

Kristen looks AMAZING!! And the boys hot!

i wish ppl would stop all tht dating crap between them too! its THEIR BUISNESS NOT OURS!! personally im not to fussed either way – but i THINK tht nothings actually going on…they just seem to be mates. And arnt saying anything ’cause ppl r making such a big deal out of it – or its a publicity thing!? …watever!?

And lol if i was Taylor being asked ’bout them, id probably say somfin lik “oh! well actually, nofin’s going on bettween them, however ME + kristen…!” lol wind ’em up!

7. Siret says:

of course they all look really good

btw at first when Kristen cut her hair short and black i didn’t like it at all, but now she looks great with that hair

8. Patty says:

OMG! LOL, I’m gonna have to record that. Scratch that, I’ll have to record every TV appearance they’re doing πŸ˜€ Poor Taylor being put on the spot like that. But of course, they aren’t going to say anything. They never have, and the way it looks right now, they never are. At least, not any time soon. But we have them as Bella and Edward! If that’s not enough, what is? Seriously. And everyone looks absolutely stunning, naturally!

9. Miranda says:

Omg did anyone notice that Rob and Kristen are linking arms? i thought those pics were so cute, and taylor looks amazing! and everyone has been looking really happy lately* i wonder why?

10. Team Alice says:

Aww, I hope it’s not at 3:30 PM or before or two hours after :(. That’s when I’LL BE WATCHING NEW MOON!!!!!! OMEEEEEEEEE!

• Twilight Fanatic says:

I KNOW!! thats the exact time i am watching it 2
      they might have it on internet and hopefully leandra will post it up

any way i luv the pics and vid. they look GORGEOUS!

they put taylor on the aspot…they always do…poor guy

thats so cool

omg!!!! 5 MORE DAYS

11. Team Alice says:

Does anyone know where I can see the fun episode on November 20th on YouTube or another website?

12. Team Alice says:

I like Kristen’s hair in one photo shoot(actually, I love all of her hair) when it was a little brown where the roots are and black everywhere else.

13. Anne^^. says:

great! kristen looks so gorgeous & the boyz look sooo hott πŸ˜›
    5 DAAYSS, PPL!!!! πŸ˜€

14. Angela says:

That going to be good I cant wait to watch, Jimmy can be pretty funny.I think what he asked Taylor is going to be a typical question that will be asked till Breaking Dawn comes to DVD it happens to all actor’s I think they call it being famous!

15. Wow they all look great follow me on twitter!

16. Azucena says:

Kristen has been looking so hot lately πŸ™‚

17. yazmin cullen says:

omg!!! cant wait!!! and awwwwww i think they r dating ..bcuz on the pic kstews hand is on his arm..and with taylor its on his shoulder…hope their dating!!! cant wait 4 new moon!!!!

18. Jeini says:

They all look so cute. Can’t wait for New Moon

19. Anna says:

OMG Kristen’s arm is linked through Rob’s… how cute πŸ˜€

20. Bella's stupid, Jacob's hot, edward needs a shower. says:

ugh.. u ppl.. why bother watching.. i choose not to cuz i want it all to be a surprise!

21. nikki ann says:

OMG black is soooooooooo SEXY πŸ˜‰ there are truly good 4 each other.:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LOVE THEM HOW COULD U NOT!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

22. Mickee says:

Interviewer: taylor what’s goin’ on with these two…
    Taylor: I wish I could tell you..

naksss! I love Rob’s facial reaction. They are so cute!!!

23. mRs.taycob says:

24. mRs.taycob says:

OMJ!!! taylor is really really hot and kristen pretty and robert ummm LOL jk 5 more days aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!! cant wait i think they are dating cuz i bought a new moon magazine tats all abiut the stars and its waz COMFIREMED tat they were dating but they may be wrong idk

25. TIFFANY says:

they r dating, and its awesome!!! u can google “rob and kristen holding hands”, and there r great shots of them bording a plaine, and they dont know anyones taking pics at first, and they r side by side, holding hands, and kstew is leaning her head on rob!!! EEKK!!! anyone else seen em?? the pics r all over E.COM TOO, AND POP SUGAR, LOL…

26. haha! look at the 1st pic they’re all three crossing they’re legs!

27. gabby says: