Quiz – What Should You Wear to “New Moon?”

by on November 17, 2009
in Quiz

4TNZ has a new quiz up asking What Should You Wear to “New Moon?”.

Take the Quiz here.

Here was my result:

KEEP IT CASUAL!

Jeans. T-shirt. Flip-flops. Edward Cullen jammies. Comfort is key when it comes to your “New Moon” premiere experience (after all, you may be standing in line awhile), so that’s why you gotta think practical. Oh yeah: And don’t forget the popcorn!

So what are you guys wearing to New Moon? Jamey and I both have shirts from Cafe Press.

My shirt says,

Yes, I’m a mom
Yes, I’ve read Twilight
Yes, I love Jacob
(Don’t tell my husband)

Jamey’s shirt says:

Edward ruined it for mortal men.

Comments

1. sheela says:

stupid..i don’t wear twilight or new moon merchandise when i go to the cinema. i can enjoy the movie without this

2. Diane says:

mine says i kiss a vampire and i like it

3. MelissaBlack says:

im wearing my new moon poster shirt, black jeans, white plimmies, a black cardigan, cullen vampire baseball league hoodie and my team jacob bag. Yes im 15. Yes im an idiot. But yes, i would do anything for twilight. Me and my twilight friend lauren went to twilight last year wearing twilight clothes before they sold them in our shopping centre. We had to make our own but they were good and simple as they just had the twilight font on them. :) its like a tradition now :) x

• Tiegan says:

I am only 9 and i love twilight me and my mum and my aunt and couzin are going to watch it today i am gonna were casual clothes and bring my team edward bag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

4. its not stupid to wear twilight murchandize thnk u very much!!! n leandra and jameys shirts are halarious! i.ll b wearing my new moon poster shirt :) n black leggings and my ankel boots!

5. nenia says:

I’ve got a t-shirt and a sweatshirt from CafePress to wear. The T-shirt says: “And so the lion fell in love with the lamp”, while the sweatshirt says: “Edward may bite my pillows, bruise my body and brake my headboards any day.” :)

6. sheela says:

You’re wellcome :-p I just said that I (!!!!!) don’t wear it when i go to watch the movie. you can do what you want..even die in those twilight shirts..what ever

7. Team Alice says:

STAY IN CHARACTER!
    I have an Alice choker that I made!

• Twilight Fanatic says:

lol you sound like a salesman thats doing advertising…lol

i think i will wear that shirt that says “forget about princesses i wanna be a vampire”
      i might buy it
      sounds neat

soooo excited

8. Team Alice says:

I’m wearing everything Twilight. Alice’s choker, Twilight top, Twilight sweater, Twilight bad, the whole 9 yards.

• Team Alice says:

The top has the Edward and Bella on it and the bag also and the sweater has Edward “Twilight” across the front and “I dream about being with you forever.” on the back.

9. Callie says:

Well, for opening day I’m wearing my Jasper shirt that I got from Hot Topic (lol I HAD to be Team Jasper for NM! XD) my Carlisle’s Crest Ring and a Twilight pin (either the logo or “And So The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb”).

Then, when I go with my friends for a girls night the next week, I’ll be cosplaying with my older sister. She’s going to be Alice, and I’m going to be Esme. I’ve got a pencil skirt, purple top, silver heels, Esme’s Bracelet, and I made a wedding ring for her. I’m also curling my hair and wearing golden contacts, and I’ve got my makeup as close to hers as possible.

10. Katie-Walker says:

DRESS TO IMPRESS!

I’m going as Alice but not full on Alice, I’m wearing a black skirt black shirt, grey cardian and black pumps, I have her choker and Esme’s bracelet too!

11. morgan says:

I was planning on dressing up like rosalie, but I dyed my hair red so maybe I’ll curl my hair and go as victoria!

12. Ashley says:

Ive got my outfit layed out and ready to go!
    Twilight Shirt
    Twilight Necklaces
    Twilight Bracelets
    Twilight Shoes
    Twilight Bag
    Twilight Ring
    Twilight Pins
    Im so excited!!!!!!

13. destinytwimom3 says:

I’m wearing levi jeans…most comfy thing ever…my TEAM CHASKE shirt and Wolf Pack shoes I made…of course some twilight bracelets…and taking my WOLFE sweatshirt…and BTW I’m a twilight mom…married with 3 kids!

14. sarah says:

STAY IN CHARACTER!

^saw that coming!i will be dressed as bella,looking for hot guys dressed as edward.

15. Jenny says:

I have to say, im not crazy enough to go out in twilight clothes, epecially in England. But i do have twilight chocolates with edwards and jacobs faces on them, I plan on eating the during the movie :)

16. Becky says:

Got my t-shirt, contacts, sparkley skin glitter, and fangs! Picked up my pre-ordered tickets! All set for New Moon on Friday! Woo! Woo!

17. bethany says:

mine says forget princess want to be a vampire ;)

18. Cady says:

Mine says “Forgive me Edward… Cause I’m about to have a Jacob Black Attack!” And then I glued red and clear rhinetones all over it!

19. Heidi says:

I know what I won’t be wearing….makeup. I’m certainly not going to leave the theater to fix my not so waterproof eyeliner & mascara after the break up scene.

20. becky says:

got my bella and edward “embrace” t shirt with “twilight ” across the back from hot topic, skinny jeans wool wrapped boots (like uggs) to stingy to buy real thing, beige jacket and beige cullen crest/new moon scarf as its bloody freezing in uk right now, and my black Twilight tote bag “so the lion fell in love with the lamb” im 28 yrs old i think its great that everyone is an individual and just showing their passion for Twilight saga. good for all you guys. (i must admit i would laugh if i actually saw someone in volturi contacts that a bit OTT for my taste LOL) and if anyone screams in my ear i might go a little volturi on them like Jane

21. ysatis ;] says:

ive got my “good girl gone vampire” shirt<3
    probb some jeans & my uggs or vans :]

22. Jamie Lynn says:

I’m going to be wearing my ‘Twilight’ logo shirt, and I’m letting my friend borrow my ‘Team Edward’ shirt. Might throw some glitter on, lol. I don’t have any jewlery or anything like that, but I’ll just be comfortable for the movie. And can’t forget the tissues! :)

23. Brandi Team Edward says:

I am wareing my Team edward shirt and my edward Twilight necklice. I am also wareing my edward twilight hoodie. I so can not wait to see this movie !

24. Bella's stupid, Jacob's hot, edward needs a shower. (jacoblver) says:

hehe i got mine from hot topic!!

25. Liz says:

Me and my friend sent some shirts to be embroided…… Black tees with gold-yellowish letters. Her: twilight on the front, edward on the back….. Me , new moon on front, jake on the back…… We can’t wait oooo me happy happy

26. Mrs.Black says:

a hoodie that says sorry i only date werewolves

27. Arianna says:

DRESS TO IMPRESS!

Hey, this is not an ordinary movie. This will be an event! That’s why you should pretend it’s like the ACTUAL red carpet premiere and do it up, girlfriend. Who knows? There could be a hottie Taylor-lookalike in line with his wolfy eye on you! FOR MORE COOL QUIZZES CHECK OUT THE BRAND NEW WEBSITE: QUIZFEST!

Jamey’s tee is really funny:
    My shirts says:
    real men don’t sparlk,
    sure, sure
    Team jacob because he never leave
    and i have a Switzerland for when I feel confuse

28. I wanna b Rachel ;-) says:

Im wearing my “I run with werewolves” shirt.And,I’m going tonight.I won a contest to see a pre-viewing.I can’t wait!Its gonnna be totally awesome!

29. jemcullen says:

DRESS TO IMPRESS!

30. austyn says:

I have my Team Jacob shirt with the wolf howling at the moon in the background…I am debating on bringing my Jacob tote bag.

31. MrsEdwardCullen says:

OME! i love leandra and jamey’s shirts lol. and i still dont know which twilight shirt i should wear… there are five of them but i can’t choose!

32. Powder? Check. Custom-made Alice Cullen choker? Check. Total fangirl mania? Triple check. That’s right, people… there will be LOTS of people dressing up as characters from Twilight and New Moon. Why not be one of them? It’ll make the viewing experience that much more fun… and you’ll get mad Twihard points, too!

33. danie says:

I am wearing a new moon poster shirt with pj edward pants and team edward and team jane/ volturi bracelet.

34. Siret says:

I got STAY IN CHARACTER!
    But i wont go like character, i will stay casual

35. jessica hazel says:

i like love the twilight books i AM ON THE LAST ON BREAKING DAWN! AND I CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE MOVIE NEW MEEN AND JACOB IS SOOOOO SEXY WITH NO TOP ON!!! DEM!!
    AND EDWARD IS CUTE. BUT JACOB IS BUTTER LOOKING THEN EDWARD!!

36. jessica hazel says:

JACOB IS REALLLY SEXY I LOVW HIM WITH OUT A TOP ON ITS SOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM DEM

37. LittleMrsCullen says:

TWIHARD 4 LIFE! 8-D

38. sweetheart says:

i just luv robert(edward). he is soooooooooo cute hot sexy
    i just luv him
    edward rocks!!!!!!!!!!

39. OMG!!! I love Jacob. He the best out of them all! I’m soooooooooo addicted. I’m not saying that Edward’s not cute. He is. i just think Jacob is cuter though. When Jacob CUT his hair I got addicted. i think he’s soooooooooooooo cute. When I went to see new Moon my friend and her mom took me. I was so excited. My mom said i would get nightmares. I told her i wouldn’t, I already saw the other Twight movie and no nightmares. It was late by the we got home. I was also sleepy.

40. i am a Bella! says:

Everytime I take a Twilight test on witch charecter I am I’m a Bella Swan! The first time I took a test on witch vampier I was I told my friend I want to be Bella Swan. Ever since then I am always Bella Swan!

41. destiny says:

i love twilght it is so awsome! i love twilight newmoon too