New Moon Worldwide number – $473.7 million

by on November 30, 2009
in New Moon Movie

Gossip Cop has the numbers for what New Moon has made already and they are staggering!!! Below is a break down of this weeks numbers. For international numbers check out Gossip Cop.

The worldwide estimate so far … $473.7 million!!!!

Estimated international cumulative is now up to $243 million!
North American cumulative is now up to $230.7 million!

Monday 11/23 – $10.5 million
Tuesday 11/24 – $11.5 million
Wednesday 11/25 – $14.3 million.
Thursday 11/26 – $9.2 million
Friday 11/27 – $17.7 million
Saturday 11/28 -$16.5 million

Comments

1. Grusome The Twi-Guy says:

with this kind of revenue maybe summit will cut the crap and make breaking dawn and do it in two parts so the story is told without too much being dropped i don’t mind if they streamline it but leaveing out characters is out of the question and will only piss off the fanbase.

2. Grusome The Twi-Guy says:

haha i did wait and the really funny thing was there were more guys in line then girls for the late showing when my sister and i came out of the early show. that ammused me

3. Grusome The Twi-Guy says:

and it wasn’t ruin by screaming teeny’s haha and i only waited 3 days

• Leandra says:

Jamey and i went to a one pm showing on the day it opened and no screaming girls, couples and twimoms mostly, jamey and I fit right in LOL

4. twihardHoneey says:

haha lol use are havig your own conversation, when i went to the midnight screening(in australia) it was so PACKED and believe it or not there were twilight light shirts on everyone AND red capes like in the movie, i thought it was pretty bizarre but nice to know they love it so much. Yeah and i agree too i think they should do what harry potter is doing, theyre splitting it into two, cuz in breaking dawn its bellas last human moment, in her view of the book that is, then its jacob, then shes a vampire, so that will be hard to split i rekon, i just think split it right after jacobs part, then start the second one at the start of bellas vampire life..?

5. twihardHoneey says:

twilight shirts* oops

6. Desiree says:

thats awesome

all i have to say between how much NM is making and How much Eclipse is gonna amke Breaking Dawn better have a pretty nice budget because Summit has no excuses for them to give them less

7. Grusome The Twi-Guy says:

they seem to be upping the budget in incriments of 20 million per movie so far so summit could double that for BD

8. Grusome The Twi-Guy says:

the best part to split the movie at would be bella’s death and rebirth wishful thinking on my part.

• Leandra says:

not for sure where to split it but it better be two movies no way they can fit it all in one and make it good. I want them to spend time meeting all the new vamps it’s my fav book and i want it perfect, that isnt too much to ask is it lol

• Arianna says:

I thinks that is they are going to split it in two (wish I agree is the best thing to do) they should do it: movie one Book 1 and book 2 right there when reneesmee is born and than movie tow Book three since that the longest one and hopefully they can include more action like they did with new moon…

• TIFFANY says:

I COULDNT AGREE MORE!!

9. Grusome The Twi-Guy says:

haha not at all vladimir and stefan are my favorite visitor vampire’s in BD as well as alistair even tho he cuts and runs haha

10. Leandra says:

Yeah i love all the new vamps we get to meet and I love rosalie and jacob ripping on each other all the time some of the funniest greatest lines in the series they better get included or i’m gonna be beating down a director or I geuss Melissa since she writes the scripts LOL!!!

11. Grusome The Twi-Guy says:

agreed i love jacob’s one liner’s

12. Inge says:

Really awesome!

13. LUV_ROBS_SMILE says:

I totally agree with everyone!!! Each book starting with twilight gets bigger and bigger, I hope they will make breaking dawn two parts, i don’t see any way around it!!!
    Breaking dawn is the biggest book of them all and i would hate to see them cut half the parts out, I dont care if its 5hrs long, i would watch it!!!

14. Twi-Guy / Team Alice says:

NO NO NO NO NO!!! We can’t have Breaking Dawn split into 2 different movies…I say 1 4 hr movie. 🙂 I’m to impatent for them to split it up because you know if they do you will see the first part one year then you would have to wait another 8 months or so to see the second part. If they do split it then it would be a good idea when they show the second part to do a tie in showing first. (Breaking Dawn 1 then right after Breaking Dawn 2) I will go absolutly insane if they split the movie into 2 parts, especially if they do it when Renesmee is born and Bella dies. That can’t happen that would be so mean!!

15. Grusome The Twi-Guy says:

i do not think breaking dawn would fit 4 hours i’m thinking 2 parts at 2 hours 15-30 mins a piece

16. Twi-Guy / Team Alice says:

Are all of you masochistic? I mean come on we are gonna have to wait another 8 months just to watch the second part of BD… They better do a recap the day they release it so we can see the First part of BD then the Second. You know what will happen, we will go nuts waiting for BD then OOOO just when you can’t wait to see what they do next…….THEY CUT YOU OFF. Thats mean. By the way if BD won’t fit into 4 hrs then ok go 5 hrs just don’t drink to much during the movie and you won’t miss anything. 🙂