Amazing New Moon Cake

by on May 8, 2010
in Twilight Cakes

Found this amazing New Moon inspired Cake on Twifans.
The cake was made by Margie Williams.

Comments

1. Raven says:

that is sooooooooo amazing!!!!!! i want that as my cake!!!!!! lol πŸ™‚

2. Carlesme says:

I think I’m in love.

3. Kayla Black says:

I love looking at all of the cakes on here! I told my mom that I’m having a Twilight cake, and a Twilight themed party for my 17th birthday. And since i’ll be 17 for.. a while, it better be a good party.

4. Vanessa Cullen says:

That’s the coolest Twilight cake I’ve ever seen!

5. annie says:

love the 2nd pic

6. Anne^^. says:

WOW. this is the COOLEST CAKE IVE EVER SEEN!!!!
    pretty cool, huh?
    LUV IT!! πŸ˜€

7. Aamerah says:

WOW!!!!!!!! THESE ARE AWESOME!!!!!

8. shaharEB says:

wow those are totaly invested!

9. jemcullen says:

That cake is amazing!!! i luv the little edward in the volturi part, wish i cud have a cake like that but then i wouldnt want to eat it πŸ™‚

10. missCULLEN says:

TO GOOD TO EAT πŸ˜› THATS SOOOO COOL X X

11. Team Alice & Jasper says:

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AN AWSOME CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜€
    i love how they put the Volturi, the Cullens and the Wolfpack on it together πŸ˜€ my favorite part id the Volturi πŸ˜‰ you can see Edward and the yellow porsche πŸ˜€

12. aliceann says:

OME I LOVE ITTT!!!
    It has all the key points of the movie! and it is just soo good! the wolf is amazinggg, the piano is awesome, volterra wow the individual bricks ,i love how it has and the clif(?)thing or road ha, amazinggg, and i LUV how they put Edward in it haha you know wat the whole cake is just phenomenal! πŸ™‚

13. jasperluvr1 says:

wow.this cake is amazing.i wanna give props to whoever came up with the design and the company that made it it.its amazing. the footprints to wolfprints in the sand is amazing.and the porshe looks fantastic.the edward in the doorway is amazing also i just love how the detail is so well done.and the piano looks great.and i love how all three crests on on it.and i just love the fact that they have the motorcylce bellas truck the wolf the porshe and edward about to step into the sun.they covered almost every aspect of the movie which is amazing and would definatly take practice and skill.and i have to say something about the dream mirror cause noone else has yet.its so cute.i noticed that the cake tells the store in a cirlular direction.if u look at the party room and turn it to the right u see bellas truck and the motorcyle then the wolf then bella jumping off the cliff.and if u keep going u see the porsche and then the fouintain and then edward in the doorway.which is amazing.and the little copy of bellas bday cake on the second teir looks so cute.srr this is so long but when im older i want to be a cake decorater like this so i just love that a new moon cake like this is beong put on twilightguide.com πŸ™‚

• Margie says:

Thank you very much for all your kind words about my work. It took many long nights and even a few full days to complete it. I’d like to just say that you don’t have to wait to start becoming a cake decorator. I know two little girls that are decorators and they are 9 and 5 years old. Also I’m glad you liked the mirror. That took me a long time to work out how to make it reflective and look like it was made of glass.

14. NcisKaitlin says:

at first i thought they were 3 different cakes…now that i noticed that it’s 3 scenes in 1 cake i want it so badly…..although i don’t think i could eat it….

15. Jamie Lynn says:

WOW!! That cake is amazing! Probably one of the best I’ve seen! The detail was incredible! Loved the little Porsche, and Edward in the doorway. I think everyone else pretty much summed it up! If I had a cake like that, don’t think I’d want to ever eat it..it’s so cool!

16. Lucy24 says:

WOW WOW WOW! JUST WOWWWW!!!! πŸ˜€
    This cake shouldn’t be eaten πŸ˜› no way!! It deserves to be put in a musieum..
    i think this website should definnetely make us vote for the best twilight/new moon insired cake someday, and this cake has deffinetely got my vote! πŸ˜€

17. Arianna says:

wow!!! this is beyond anything… i bow my head to her

18. Liz says:

And I thought my twilight cake was awesome……this is beyond that WOW!!! such an art piece……..!!!!

19. Heather L. says:

This cake is awesome. The detail is so good. I love it. I think this is my favorite that I have seen so far.

20. Team Alice says:

BEST CAKE EVERY! I love it! Three in one!

21. Arlo says:

I LOVE THIS CAKE! It’s my best friends birthday in august and i want to make her a twilight cake as a surprise, if the woman who made it reads this, how did you do it? Like the piano and what kind of cake mix did you use? I know some basic cake decorating stuff but i wanna really go all out on her cake πŸ™‚