Odds and Ends Post

by on May 31, 2010
in News

Sonia sent in this Persian Eclipse Poster.

Tammy got custom Twilight Eclipse Party MyJones sodas for her Eclipse Party.
Go here to create your own personalized sodas.
Very Cool!

Anna from Poland sent in this very cool Edward and Bella Eclipse Wallpaper.

Gil Birmingham posted another pic from his movie Shouting Secrets with Chaske Spencer on his facebook.
Thanks Ashley!

Courtney Cullen/Black sent me a link to this Fanmade Breaking Dawn Trailer she found.
Very Pretty!

Melanie lives in Washington State and her two friends live in Australia and London. They met up and took a trip to Forks and sent us a couple of pics!!!

I used to be obssessed with Sims and I featured Twilight Sims Videos before.
Shawna found these sims New Moon and Eclipse trailers and I think they are pretty cool. People who make these videos are talented cause I could hardly ever get my Sims to do anything cool, LOL!!!
The videos were made by gangstergirl101.

Comments

1. Jordan says:

OMG! I love the Jones Sodas!!!! THats sooo awesome 🙂

2. MagnusBane34 says:

i’m so gonna do the jones soda for my eclipse midnight premiere party!! 😀

3. shaharEB says:

i loved the breaking dawn trailer~
    amazingly jenious——–
    and the pic of the jones soda and the pic od edward&bella in eclipse!
    awesome <3

4. Claudya says:

hahaa lol i love that Persian Poster!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀

5. Edward mmm says:

the breaking dawn trailer was seriously beautiful

6. Courtney Cullen/Black/Salvatore/Jonas/Bieber says:

Thanks for posting the video that I sent in of the fan-made BD trailer!
    Hey- I just noticed, you know that new ‘Eclipse’ still of Quil and Embry, it HAS to be at the grad party, cause if you look in the background, you can see twinkley lights on the trees! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYY!!!!!!!

7. chocolate says:

wow! i love the Persian poster! Anybody know where I can buy a Persian poster?

• Courtney Cullen/Black/Salvatore/Jonas/Bieber says:

I don’t know…. but if you have a printer, you can print the picture of it! I don’t know where to order foreign posters yet, but I will hopefully find out! GOOD LUCK!

• chocolate says:

i don’t know, i really want an official foreign poster so i guess i’ll just have to hunt one down. thanks!

8. nessie?black says:

breaking dawn trailor was amazing! love the quote at the end a perfect way to end it

• Courtney Cullen/Black/Salvatore/Jonas/Bieber says:

I know right?!?!?!? Where I found it on a site, they all loved the quote.
      “There is nothing more powerful, than a mother’s love.”
      OH that is the PERFECT choice to put on the actual poster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Aamerah says:

love the persian poster!!!!!!

10. Marit says:

OME the fanmade Breaking Dawn trailer is amazing, I just love it.

11. Elizabeth says:

OMG!!!! I loved the Breaking Dawn trailer. It was so beautiful and realistic. I also loved the catch line : “There is nothing stronger than a mother’s love.” Whoever made this is an absolute genius!!! I thought the bottles were really funny and the Persian sign was really unique since I am from America. It looked really awesome. That girl sitting in Bella’s room is sooo lucky. I also liked the Sims version of New Moon and Eclipse . . . very vreative!!!! Goood Job!

12. Elizabeth says:

In the New Moon and Eclipse Sims trailers, it looked like the characters were doing sign language!!! LOL.

13. sara says:

Does anyone her known how I get sony vegas free ?

14. Melanie says:

Thanks for posting my pics of our trips to Forks!!! So awesome to see them up here on your website!!!!!

15. Anna says:

Thank you for adding my wallpaper [Edward & Bella] greetings from Polish!:D

video is a perfect!

• Ann :] says:

Anna super tapeta! 🙂 (cool wallpaper) Finally polish accent! XD

kisses too all twilight saga fans, from Poland!

16. Fantagiro says:

Hehe, I see the second thing on Twilight Guide from Poland.
    So, I invite all fans from poland and from other countries too on Twilight In Polish.

17. Mel says:

Hehehe.! Thank you for posting those pics of our trip to Forks. The 3 of us had an awesome time. The town’s people are fantastic. Thanks to the team at Dazzled by Twilight too, for the tour and just being fab. 🙂