Stephenie’s Playlist for The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

by on June 3, 2010
in Books, Music, Stephenie Meyer

A playlist for The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner has been posted on Stephenie Meyer’s official site.
Check it out below.

1. “Yes Please” – Muse
2. “Heads Will Roll” – Yeah Yeah Yeahs
3. “Midnight and I” – White Rabbits
4. “Now We Can See” – The Thermals
5. “Falling In” – Ha Ha Tonka
6. “Rocking Horse” – The Dead Weather
7. “New Noise” – Refused
8. “What If We Could” – Blue October
9. “The Royal We” – Silversun Pickups
10. “Count Me Out” – Meese
11. “Blindness” – Metric
12. “Set the Sails” – Dan Mangan

It comes out Friday!!
You can pre-order the book at Amazon.
I per-ordered mine at Amazon as soon as I could so I should be getting it Friday. Can’t wait!!!

Thanks Alice!

Comments

1. Team Alice says:

2. Team Alice says:

WAIT! will it be a movie?!

• Paris says:

Bree will be in Eclipse so bits and pieces might be included. This is more than likely some of the music she listened to while writing. Very surprised that she listens to Silversun Pickups. I was hoping they would be on the Eclipse soundtrack. . .I guess there’s always Breaking Dawn.

3. Team Robsten says:

Stephenie has great taste in music.

4. Grusome The Twi-Guy says:

she likes “Refused” i am impressed

5. TeamRiley9 says:

wait? So is The Second Short Life Of Bree Tanner going to be a movie soon?

• paris89 says:

No. Bree Tanner is a new born vamp in Eclipse. The Cullens spared her after the battle because she was very young and could see that she didn’t want to fight. The Volturi kill her out of cruelty to show basically show the Cullens that they decide who lives and who dies. This novel will be from Bree’s point of view from her transformation into a vampire until her demise. I feel like this whole thing should be covered in spoilers. You have read Eclipse, right?

6. Edward mmm says:

heads will roll with yeah yeah yeahs rocks. everyone should check that band out!

7. IWishIWasBella says:

OH MY GOD!

SET THE SAILS BY DAN MANGAN!?!?!??!

I’ve known Dan since I was born! I’ve known him all my life, supported his music and now STEPHANIE MEYER IS LISTENING TO HIM!?!?!?!?!

YAY FOR CANADIAN ARTISTS!!!!!!!

8. The other day I was watching the morning show and they where taking about Stephenie Meyer’s new book The short second life of Bree Tanner. And they said ‘for your chance to get your copy visit’ and i didn’t here the rest so she is giving the book away for free online at a websit eon Monday (tomorrow)the 7/6/2010. Does anyone know what website that it is?? I’ve been searching and the said that it is going to be posted online, but where is the book that is for free?? PLEASE HELP!!!! thankyou!!!!!