Read an Excerpt from The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

by on June 5, 2010
in Books

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner is out today. Click the Read an excerpt button above for a sneak peek. (It may take a minute for the widget to load)

I pre-ordered this book as soon as I could, but it’s Saturday so it won’t be delivered till Monday which totally sucks because I can’t wait to read it!!!

You can order the book at Amazon.

Comments

1. shaharEB says:

=]]]]]]]]]]]]]

2. Courtney Cullen/Black AKA TEAM BREE AND DIEGO!!! says:

I got the book at a store today…… already reading it! From what I’ve read it is a GREAT BOOK!!!!!! I would put more, but people would get a spoiler! So I will not put in my review until there is a post like “Your review for the short second life of bree tanner book” or something like that!

3. Raven says:

wow this book sounds amazing!!!!!!! i can’t wait to get it!!!!!!!!

4. jacobsgirl says:

I GOT IT AND AM ABOUT TO START READING IT!!!!!!!! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD LOL

5. courtney says:

I just finished it. OMG! loved it

• Anne^^. says:

ikr!!!!! awesomest book! lol 😀
      srsly LOVED IT!
      i finished it in ONE day!! like, i couldn’t stop!!! it’s really awesome 😀

6. Vanessa Cullen says:

I pre-ordered it weeks ago, but it won’t arrive until Tuesday for me =(

7. Annie/Dani says:

i didnt order mines yet i have to wait a week
    dang it lol

8. ATMzie says:

over half way! i dont know if i can finish know how it ends! 🙁

i think you can read it for free today on breetanner.com

10. nessie?black says:

wow i jst read the first chapter and im getting ready to leave to go to the store and buy it

11. Team Alice says:

IT WAS AWESOME!!

12. twilights#1fan says:

got it read it already it was amazing cant wait till eclipse new fav character bree!! all the way

13. Ashley says:

loved it. it was so good but yet sad.

14. Jenalie -Team Bree and Diego! says:

IT IS AMAZING!!! I finished it in 4 hours flat. lol. I wish Stephenie let Bree live- even she wished she didn’t write Eclipse so Bree died. It’s so sad. And Team Bree and Diego FOREVER!!! <3

15. ATMzie says:

LONG LIVE FREAKY FRED!!!!

16. ms.cullen says:

soooooooooooo amazing and OMG . i had so much fun reading it.

17. Team Alice & Jasper says:

i preordered it but it hasn’t came yet…. im sooooooo excited to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😀

18. Brixx/Brixx says:

I’m almost finished! Bought it yesterday but had to go to a wedding!!! I was so tired… I couldn’t read it halfway asleep! 🙁 BUT SO FAR SO GOOD! 🙂

19. I GOT IT YESTERDAY (maybe we have different time zones?) amd I LOVED IT!!
    It makes u wish bree didn’t die
    BUT IT IS LIKE SO SMALL
    THE SMALLEST BOOK IN THE HISTORY OF BOKS
    170 PAGES.
    I PICKED IT UP AND WAS LIKE WTF IS THIS THE RIGHT BOOK

20. JRPattz says:

I preordered it too. Guess it will be here Monday. Yeah!! That’s okay, I have to finish rereading Eclipse again first. See ya all at the movie!!!!weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee can’t wait.

21. Beckyree84 says:

I per-ordered it to. I pre-order a lot of things and thought ‘hey I will have it delivered to the store insted of my house that way I can pick it up the day it comes out.’ Wrong! I still have to wait. What is up with that? The store will call me when it comes in. What? Why didn’t it come in with all the others? Most of the things I pre-order it’s fine to recieve it a day or two late. But books:-(. I totaly think if you pre-order a book you should recieve it in the mail the day it comes out. Who’s with me?

22. It took me 6 hours. I cried and cried. It’s an excellent book, a must read for the Saga, but… I hated it. I hated it!!! =( It’s tragic.

And I’d just like to say #teamfred! =)

23. erinB says:

I am now reading it, and it’s really good. I feel sorry for Bree, though, she loved Diego. I kinda like Diego, only because he is really funny and really nice. If he were reall, I’d totally want to meet him. Riley isn’t that bad looking. He’s kinda hot. But I hate him and Vistoria for killing Diego. For those who haven’t read it yet, it’s kind of obvious. Sorry! Really, really, sorry! 🙁