Read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner Online

by on June 7, 2010
in Books

Upset that I still haven’t got this book!!!
I pre-ordered it as soon as I could, but Amazon messed up somehow, probably because of the Saturday release date, and it just got shipped last night!!!
Hopefully I will have it tomorrow!!!

Well I can wait, but if you haven’t got it yet and can’t wait you can read it online for free till until midnight EST on July 5th.

Go here to read it.
Enjoy!!!
Thanks Courtney for the reminder!

Comments

1. Anita says:

I read it today online, it is so heartbreaking good but I cryed for a hour while i was still reading and after I was done. I can’t wait 2 get my copy in the mail but I’m already tearing up thinking about reading it again.

2. Cyden :]] says:

O M G!!!!!!!!

must read!!!

SO sad!!!!!!

3. TeamRiley9 says:

already got my copy!!! and I’m almost finished….ITS THE BEST!!!!

Write more books Steph!!

4. Didi says:

I can’t read it! It get stuck by “loading reader…” Does it have something to do with the fact that I’m in France? or just that I need to download a special program?

5. Tracy says:

I ordered the book from Amazon too and I couldn’t wait to read it either. I had to read it online. I loved it! I didn’t want it to end. I wish she would write a 5th book as well as all the books from Edward’s point of view. I would buy them all!

6. jc says:

Ok so I began to read it right? and as soon as I went back to keep reading it the darn site says i need Flash player 10 and i was literaly just reading it lol….Anyways so far its good I’m not that far ahead into the book I’m on pg52 but hopefully I can fix this flash player thing it was working just fine I don’t understand…;(

7. Nath says:

I already have it , but can’t read it ! My stupid sister is reading it! Damn!

8. Team Alice & Jasper says:

YAY!!!!!! i just got mine today!!!! šŸ˜€ im sooooo happy šŸ˜‰ but i have to wait until im done with the book im reading now šŸ˜›

9. mickie0513 says:

I got the book Saturday and finished it that night. I couldn’t put it down. It is so worth having! It gave a lot of background and info and is a must read for all twi-hards. I am going to re-read it again along with Eclipse before the movie comes out. =)

10. Chelsea says:

I read it! and it is amazing. I just hope Stephenie finishes Midnight Sun

OME! i cant wait to read it! my moms gonna bring it back from NY!! i dont want to spoil it so im not gonna read it.

12. KristiN92310 says:

=) It was awesome.. I was kinda hopin it would detail the after life.. But OMGoodness Its overwhelming amount of info,, that EDWARD KNEW!! I HOPE HOPE HOPE!! that Stephanie Continues Midnight sun so we can Hear Edwards Side from The rest of Twilight ,Eclipse and breaking dawn!! If u hadnt read Bree Tanner or Midnight Sun THEIR a MUST!!! Hope my felllow Twilighters Have a Great Week!!

13. Faby_Switzerland says:

i got my copy today!!! im gonna start reading it now! i was going to the second i got it but i had to go to work :S but no worriess! im gonna read it now! wuuuu!! in exciteddd!!

14. Karolina says:

Finished reading it today. I liked it a lot. Now i understand why she surrender in eclipse.

15. Arianna says:

Iā€™m picking up mine today!!!

16. jc says:

Ok so I just finished reading it today..WOW it was actually good.It explains so much as to what goes on with the newborns and now that I’ve read it I hope its introduced somehow in the movie. So if you haven’t read it I think you should as soon as you can before Eclipse comes out…SM never fails with her Twilight Story…;)

17. Laurie says:

Loved it!! Thanks so much to Stephanie for letting us read it before we could buy it!!!

18. Anne^^. says:

god, i just finished reading it!!
    THE MOST AWESOME BOOK EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nooooo doubt šŸ˜€
    you ppl GOTTA read it! i almost almost cried!!! šŸ™ its so sad but still awesome!
    šŸ™‚

• Anne^^. says:

ok, like i DEFINITELY will burst out!..
      I HEARTED IT! best book everrrrrrrrrrrrrr šŸ˜€
      ik,its tragic and so sad, but still somehow amazingly awesome!
      i loved DIEGO & BREE <3
      awww, that was true love! šŸ™‚ and definitely,now BREE is 1 of my fave characters! i had always been interested about her but NOW that ik her story, it's so much more than interest! SHE'S SO AWESOME! šŸ˜€
      i loved,loved,loved DIEGO & BREE<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. twilight sux says:

SPAM SPAM SPAM TWILIGHT SUX! gO HARRY POTTTER GO SPAM! UR ALL WIMPY IDIOTS ! SPAM SPAM SPAM

20. Joanna says:

I read it, it’s really good. I LOVE IT!!

21. crazyfan says:

i luv twilight & i don’t think i can wait till next november for breaking dawn to realise.i luv u all TWILIGHTERS.

22. Twilight101 says:

were can you read it online somebody please tell me i cant find it anywhere