Stephenie Meyer Talks about Midnight Sun

by on June 22, 2010
in Interviews, Stephenie Meyer

So four fan sites got to interview Stephenie Meyer. They can’t put out everything that was said till after Eclipse comes out, but they can let’s us know what Stephenie Meyer had to say about Midnight Sun.

Head on over to Twilight Series Theories to see what she said.
They have an audio of the interview and a transcript.

Thanks Ashley!

Comments

1. Fanpire_18 says:

I havent read it either 😛 dont want to ruin it

2. fanny says:

hey so…. she’ll keep writting Midnight Sun???…
    when she’s ready obviously… or she will leave it
    incomplete???…. i whish one day she published it
    I would love to know what were the feelings of Edward

3. shaharEB says:

yaya-theres hope!

4. Lara says:

I can totally understand how she is ‘burnt out’ on the saga. Besides, she will be co-producing Breaking Dawn.

I finally read M.S. a few months ago. I liked it. It really is exactly like Twilight, but Edward is the narrator, instead of Bella, and you have more scenes with the Cullens.

5. Tina says:

What was she talking about when she said “car chase” scene? From Twilight? I don’t remember that…can someone refresh my memory please?

6. Margaret and James Pack says:

It would be great to see it in print, but if she chooses not to, then we will all have to respect her wishes. Thanks Stephenie, for bringing a family back to reading!! It has been a fun ride!! M & J

7. CAITLIN says:

i think that Stephenie Meyer needs to write more twilight books there so grate i hane read them like 10 times

8. Dee says:

Ok… First and Foremost I loved the Saga books, and I wish Stephenie no ill will. I would have really love to finish reading Midnight Sun. I’m kinda ticked that she didn’t finish it. Don’t start something that your not gonna finish (that is how I was raised anyway). I understand that the book was leaked and that is really too bad. But if I didn’t finish something like that in my career, then I would not have a job, period.

I know that Stephenie on many of occasions said that she was stubborn, with that being said so am I. So now… I can’t bring myself to read the Host or even the Short life of Bree Tanner.