Twilight Makes Time Top 10 Leak list

by on July 29, 2010
in Stephenie Meyer

Time put together a list of of the top 10 famous leaks and Stephenie Meyer and Midnight Sun made #6.

Below is what they had to say:

In 2005, rookie author Stephenie Meyer wrote a book about vampires in just a few months. Faster than she’d written it, Twilight leapt from bookshelves and the world met Bella, Edward and the rest of the Cullen clan. Told from Bella’s point of view, Twilight is the story of a star-crossed couple who cannot consummate their romance because Bella’s love, Edward, is a vampire. Meyer followed her breakthrough with three sequels in the next three years, all of which became gigantic bestsellers.

In 2008, she tried something different (sort of) by retelling the events of the first books, only from Edward’s point of view. Sooner than you can say “glittering vampire,” 12 unfinished chapters from the new manuscript, Midnight Sun, appeared on the Internet. “I think it is important for everybody to understand that what happened was a huge violation of my rights as an author, not to mention me as a human being,” Meyer said in a message to fans. Rather than punish her loyal following, Meyer posted her entire unfinished Midnight Sun draft on her website. The only catch is that it’s unprintable — better bring an e-reader.

Check out the rest of the leaks here.
Thanks CiNDiELeE!

Comments

1. shaharEB says:

MIDNIGHT SUN RULES =]

2. Maria says:

Just like other fans I wish that midnight sun had not been leaked but I would love to have her publish it. I check about everyother week to see if there is any news about MIDNIGHT SUN being published.

3. Alyssa Joy says:

When I first read Twilight, I heard that Stephenie Meyer wrote the book. She’s such a great author. I just finished reading the whole Twilight Saga last October. I started reading it in May. I was such a slow reader.

4. Valice says:

I became obsessed within a month 3 years ago, the only thing left is midnight sun. Stephaine might continue writing it but she had said that maybe in the future when Twilight crazyness died down a bit. That’s what I’m looking forward too reading very soon. The draft is excellent but I can’t wait to read the final book.

5. shari says:

If SM cared about her fans… she would have finished Midnight Sun many moons ago! It’s all we really want! To have and hold the book and put it with the rest of our Twilight Saga Books. Come on Steph… just finish the book and put us all out of our misery. Thanks!

6. Mary says:

I am a recent twilight fan though I am late to jump on the bamd wagon so to speak I utterly in love with twilight and the stories of her books and movies. I do hope that she will write more twilight books now that I am hooked even though I never get bored with the books of Twilight. But Please, Please write a another book. There is so much that can be told about the story of Edward and Bella and Jacob.

7. antoinette says:

can someone forward me the website where i can find the mid-night sun complete version?