Seriously, Im not That obsessed!

by on August 22, 2010
in Twilight Collections, Twilight Room

Ok guys, Twilight news is a little slow these days so I needed to come up with some new post ideas. I mean the first Breaking Dawn movie is over a year away.
So here it is.

It’s called “Seriously, I’m not that obsessed!”

Send me in pics of your Twilight rooms and Twilight collection or Clothes you have made inspired by Twilight. I will feature one or two a week. So this way you get to show off your collections and see what other people have (So you will know you are not alone!)

To start us off we have Polly from Ohio, my home state! Polly sent in these photos of the room she decorated for her niece Maddy for her birthday and the clothes she made her. That is one great aunt you got there Maddy!!! (Yeah she sent these in and that’s where I got the idea for the new post)

Black and Red, my favorite colors!!!

Comments

1. Porcelain Bella says:

I actually like what she’s done with her room. It’s really well designed and clean. I like the color scheme and all. Probably a bit of a Twilight overload but she’s just showing how much she LOVES Twilight. Over all 4.5/5 stars to her lol.

2. Lara says:

Cool! If I was 17 again I am sure I would have a Twilight/Rob Pattinson room. When I was 17 my room was covered with a-ha (Norwegian band) posters, some Depeche Mode, and Bros (British pop group).

For those ‘older’ Brits (and other Europeans) out there that may know Bros. I just learned that Matt Goss has an act/show at Caesar’s Palace. I live in Las Vegas and just found out. I think he is 40 yrs old and he is still hot. hahahaha I never go to the Strip or any shows but if my husband and I ever do I will ask to go to that one. hee hee

3. Lily Cullen says:

I WANT MY ROOM LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Stormie Cullen says:

MY ROOM IS WAY BETTER THEN THAT I HAVE EVERYTHING TWILIGHT!!!!!!!!!! I AM THE #1 TWILIGHT/TWILIGHT SAGA FAN EVER!!!! #1 EDWARD/ROB PATTINSON FAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. boo says:

okay, that is just amazingly sweet! i so want those pants!

6. TheCullensRock says:

Wow now that is a dedicated fan! I only have a calender the books and DVD’s.

7. jacobsgirl says:

i want her room soooo bad!

8. Polly says:

Maddy and I are going to the Twilight Convention in Chicago. That’s what I made the pants and shirt for. To be 11 again and love something like that…..She loves this website and I’m sure she looks on here more than 12 times a day, So she was very excited to see herself on here.

9. Alice fan says:

I’m 28 & wouldn’t mind having the 4 framed book covers, or whatever it is in my room. I think that is my favorite part of the room.

10. Angel says:

OMFG!! THE IRONIC THING ABOUT THIS PICTURE IS THAT I’VE HAD THIS IDEA IN MY HEAD RECENTLY. AND 2 ACTUALLY SEE IT IS COMPLETELY AMAZING!! I’VE BEEN WANTING TO DO THAT TO MY ROOM FOR LIKE EVER!!

11. Kara Kramer says:

OMG!!!!!! I LOVE IT !!!! I AM OBSESSED LIKE YOU BUT MY ROOM DOESNT LOOK LIKE THAT BUT I HAVE ALOT OF TWILIGHT SAGA STUFF!!!! I LOVE YOUR ROOM AND THOSE CLOTHES WISH I HAD THEM BOTH!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

12. Hannah says:

I would love to do that with my room! except my walls are completely covered in twilight posters so I guess you wouldn’t really be able to tell that it’s red.

13. Team Riley says:

My walls are filled with posters, you cant even see the wall behind it. What I thought was funny is, on the bed is a unicorn and a bunny.:) I love the room. You are so lucky! And to have robert and kristen sign that pic.

14. Sami says:

i wishhh i had thiss room its soo sweet.
    whats the emial so i can send in my pic??

15. shaharEB says:

like thw twilight on the wall!!

16. idealshine says:

wow! beautiful room!!

17. Aamerah says:

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

18. MEEEEEEEE says:

I want my room like that!!! its amazing! but my room is the colors based on bellas birthday cake in new moon ;)

19. Roh says:

I love the room! How can i send in pictures?!
    x

20. heather says:

how would you email the picures?

21. amna says:

i want that room!!!!!

22. kara cuullen says:

how can i send some photos in of my room?
    i would love to show my twilight room :)

23. vanessa says:

rrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyttttttttttttt! love the room tho!

24. Danielle says:

I really love it, when I first saw the photo’s, I said “Lucky” and kept reapeating it with each photo I saw. I’m so envious of her and I qoute again “Lucky”. Peace and Love to all Twilight Fans out there!!!!

25. team jacob/taylor says:

I LOVE THAT ROOM!! i just got posters and calendar in my room. but this is a room of a dedicated fan. this room is amazing

26. l love the room! And the jeans too! My room is covered in twilight posters and things on the desk i have a video on youtube when i show it and i have like 20 posters signed

27. WolveGirl says:

I like the room and her pants and the shirt but I am Team Jacob all the way.

28. Stormie says:

I HAVE A BETTER ROOM!!!!!!!!!!TEAM EDWARD/ROB PATTINSON 4EVER!!!!!!! #1 EDWARD/ROB PATTINSON/TWILIGHT-TWILIGHT SAGA FAN EVER!!!!!!!

29. Lol thats hilarious I want my room like that but I hate those jeans she just glued pictures onto pants oh and I agree with stormie Cullen im sure she is ;)) lol jk but I am #1 team Jacob no one can take tha away from me!

• teamdon'tmakemechoose says:

ummmm, I think the pictures on the pants are iron-ons!!! And I’m pretty sure they’re for the little “11” year old girl to wear to a TWILIGHT CONVENTION!!! Not everyday street clothes. I think it’s very creative and cute.

30. lol! Stormie that’s not really nice to say that you have a better room because what i love about Polly’s room is that it’s not too clustered with posters (like mine) i have a vid on youtube called thetwihardfan and it shows all my stuff and Stormie believe me your NOT the biggest twilight fan they’re lots of ppl out there who think they are but they’re not and if u really are then why don’t u ACTUALLY show a picture of your room! Jeez!

31. yeah but that video was made like a week after my b-day so i got lots of twilight merchandise and all that from my friends and family

32. Steph_da_wolf_girl says:

JEEZ WOMAN! i luv ur room!!! its awsome… :D

33. Stormie Cullen says:

i dont know how!!!

• vampire girl 11 says:

Wow Stormie Cullen, what a hater! You keep saying your room is better! So come on and prove it. I agree with Mindy, show us some pictures.
      And to the two that did send in pics……Love your rooms. It shows that no matter your age it’s fun to see how much we all love something.

34. lol! yeah if your gonna make fun of ppls rooms saying that your is better show us some pics! I love your room btw!

35. melissa says:

how did you get that on your legs

• polly says:

They’re iron-ons. I made them for my 10 year old niece to wear to the Twilight Convention in Chicago. She wore them the 1st day and Peter Facinelli loved them, So it was well worth it to see her excitement. The idea was just to try and do a little scrapbook for her to wear. haha

36. Sophia says:

37. Twi-Hard.SophiaCullen says:

My room is so much better. I have a ton of stuff. I love the twilight saga. Im obsessed. And I love rob / edward i am the number 1 fan! I love the books and i know everything about the twilight saga and the cast. I even know stuff about the werewolves and i dont like Jacob Black.

• Anna says:

You cant sat that your are the number one fan if you dont have proof, or if you dont like Jacob Black! To be one of the biggest fans you gotta love it all!!! ALL OF IT!

38. Amy W. says:

I love her room and her pants and shirt. I love it all. I wonder how much it all came 2. I wish i had the money 4 all of that.