Stephenie Meyer Updates Her Official Site

by on March 23, 2011
in Stephenie Meyer

Her site posted the official countdown clock from Little, Brown for The Twilight Saga: The Official Illustrated Guide.

She has also been nominated for the Children’s Choice Book Awards as author of the year for The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner.

You can go here to vote.
Voting closes on April 29th.

Visit Stephenie’s official website here.

Thanks BellaFan!

Comments

1. Charisse says:

Stephanie, please please please finish Midnight Sun. I have read it, loved it and still hoping to read the rest. I would’ve read it first before Twilight had I known about it first. It gives you a bette idea of how Edward felt every time he was around Bella and Rob did such a GREAT job with all his facial expressions in the movie. After I read Midnight Sun, it all started making since. Please finish it for all of us TwiHard FANS.

2. Tiffaney says:

I agree with Charisse!! please finish Midnight Sun!!

3. Melodie Utke says:

I agree also! I am very sorry that those very disrespectful people hacked into your story, but there are soo many of us who would never do that and really want to read Edward’s story! In fact we would love to see the entire Twilight Series from Edward’s point of view!

• ashley says:

I agree with you Melodie, Stephenie should finish Edward’s story. In fact, my reason for finding this website is purely because I wanted to ask if Stephenie had written a Twilight version from Edward’s point of view. Where can I find the part of “Midnight Sun” that she has written? I am dying to know what Edward was thinking during many episodes. Without it, I feel like a very important piece of this puzzle is missing. I really hope she finishes it!!

4. madno says:

please please please please please finish MIDNIGHT SUN for us we all are dying to read the next part I think the whole twilight saga in EDWARD version. please.

5. collette says:

I agree with all of you. I wish Midnight Sun could be finished for all of us. I’d be extremely grateful if only the Twilight Edward and the Breaking Dawn Edward books could be written. However, Stephenie Meyer has given us a great gift releasing the partial Midnight Sun. I read her explanation for not finishing the book and felt so bad that someone close to her could do such a thing. Very disheartening.
    On a different note if you haven’t read her book The Host I urge you to do so immediately. I found the characters to be as appealing as any in the Twilight Saga. I know, sounds like an impossible feat to accomplish, but she did it in great style.
    Stephenie Meyer, if you happen to read this post – and even if you don’t – THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

6. Lauren says:

Is it really out in only 18 days. Filming doesnt finish till April though? Theres not even a trailer out yet usually there would be a trailer out by now we dont even get a poster. That’s a little strange. I’m so confused

7. maya says:

I absolutely love all of your books every single one is like a work of art!!!!!!!(=

8. flower says:

por favor, peco escreva tota a saga de twilight,incluindo a lua de mel sob o olhar de Edward os livros sao realmente bons. espero que nao demore. Obrigada!

9. flower says:

e confesso que fiquei a desejar com respeito a primeira noite de bella no livro amanhecer.

10. vici says:

i have only just read the books after seeing the films an i think they could have done so much more with the films but they are still great!!! but i and a lot of friends would love to read the whole story not just twlight from edwards point we think it would be brilliant as the others are! please please consider this for your fans.
    im am so sorry that someone betrayed you but the rest of us will wait for the whole story if you feel edward deserves his story told from start to finish, if not we will be happy with midnight sun!.

11. michelle says:

i just recently found the midnight sun copy. and i loved it! i really hope that stephaine finishes and it and would write all the books from edwards point of view. it gives you way more insight to how he feels. i really hope that she can finish the book and possibly a whole series from his point of view.

12. cristina says:

Não sei se vai continuar a escrever sobre vampiros ou sequer se vai continuar com a saga Twilight (Edward/Bella), mas caso queira continuar com o amor de Jacob e Rennesme acho que tambem podia dar um final feliz a Leah, ela podia ter um imprinting com o Nahuel, talvez assim já conseguisse ter filhos uma vez que ambos têm 24 cromossomas e também era uma maneira de passar a tolerar melhor os Cullen. É só uma ideia, de qualquer maneira vou continuar a aguardar as suas proximas publicações.

13. I was wondering if Stephanie Myers has thought about doing a prequel to the Twilight Saga. Starting with Peter Facinelli in his role as Carlyle at the Voltari? And then how he met his wife Esme and how he came to meet the others. I wish she would write a book on this part of the story. I am just hating that the Twilight Saga is ending soon. I love her books and think she is very creative in how she changed the whole vampire story into the future and away from the old stereo type. Loved to hear she has more in store for us with the Cullins, including the cousins at Bella and Edwards wedding.
    Thanks for any info you can give me. MiataGirlTracy [ Tracy Cochran ]

14. Inessa says:

It would be interesting if the books of Stephanie Myers shot is not just a film, and TV series.Very much from what is in the book are not shown in the film. For both series was the eyes of Bella and Edward. Also added to the history of Carlyle and Esme, Alice and Emmett and the history of Brie.

15. rachael says:

Dear STephenie,

Your are a great, inspiring writer. is there any chance you will make another series of twilight that has renesmiee as a tennager or adult?? i know that lot of people and i would love to read and watch another series.
    pleeeaaassseeee.. i begg of you wright more about this phenomenal family you call the cullen covet.

sincerely, rachael

16. Katrina odell says:

Hey is there going to be any more moves of twilight