Robert Pattinson Interview and Photoshoot For Esquire Magazine

Robert Pattinson graces the cover of Esquire magazine for their September issue. You can check out some great pics of Rob in the gallery below. Head on over to Esquire to read his interview where he talks ‘Twilight’, tabloids and his upcoming movie projects.

Comments

1. Jeanie Reese says:

Still love him!!!!!!!!!

2. veronica says:

He’s so awesome 🙂

3. Patsy says:

Hi rainbow, I would just use whipped cream and flavour with vanilla essence and a tiny bit of icing sugar – but when using whipped cream you can only fill just before using or the shells absorb the moisture from the cream. Altivnaterely you could use white chocolate ganache with vanilla.

4. Jenny says:

ä¸æ€ç§ç™¼ç”Ÿäº†æ­¤ç­‰äº‹,心痛了兩日還緊緊揪著。可以quote以下ä¸å段文字到xanga上嗎?實在太認同「æ·«ç©¢」的形容。「早上在電視裡看到曾蔭權扑董建華的頭,頒發榮譽博士學位(劉遵義伺候在­—)。那個場面非常震撼(用周某的講法是淫穢),因為頒發者其實除權位之外無任何資格進行此項行為,受者除之前¤š„權位外無任何資格得此授予,加上之前上司下屬的關係倒置,倍加突顯那個高貴禮堂內、錦繡博士袍下,除了權位勢力之外無任何實物。」

5. http://www./ says:

What appeals to me so strongly here is the connection between “creating things and solving problems”: Science meets Art, logic meets intuition, chaotic overwhelm is thoughtwrestled into creative productivity… a little bit of Leonardo, indeed!

6. That is AWESOME! Go you! 🙂 That must have been an incredible experience.Yes, it was 🙂 I kept a blog, which I should dig up and put online – I think it dropped offline last time I moved my website.Wait. What??Would you mind me asking to elaborate on that? :PI don’t mind you asking, but I can’t elaborate much… I was a strange child.

7. psicologia spicciola capire come una lettera di disappunto, metta in condizioni avverse il destinatario ad ogni forma di comunicazione e apertura mentale.Quindi, come ha già sopracitato Accademia, è stato imbarazzante cercare di farsi pubblicità in due contesti (mail privata+blog) dove assolutamente non era né richiesto né previsto.

8. http://www./ says:

That’s way the bestest answer so far!

9. I LOVE the image of the Dalai Lama sitting with an iPad on his knee! Funny that you wrote about Tibet – I’ve spent the last few days doing climate-related research on Tibet, so it was great to find this post! I’m off to tweet His Holiness. I feel better already

10. http://www./ says:

A mín esta actividade tampouco me parece ética e estáclaro que é unha actividade da que solo se podrian «aproveitar» as persoas con poder económico elevado.Por outra vanda penso que hai moitas outras alternativas a este metodo como son as adopcións ou a tecnica da fecundación in vitro.